Reaction score
They are saving it for the big show.

UFC 200.

Conor v Aldo 2

Rousey v Tate 3

Ronda vs Floyd is booked for UFC 200 tho

Source:

My Mechanic.

that would be such a shit event. doubt UFC is that dumb/clueless.

a shit event that would easily do over a million

nobody wants to see tate come in with the same game plan and get tossed on her head for a 3rd time.

i havent trained a day of my life. and i could of come up with a better plan to face rousey than her corner did.... everytime she got close she clinched and got tossed. over and over.

Because Tate has a slightly better chance at beating RR than Holm. If RR somehow loses, the UFC loses millions of dollars. They are minimizing risk. Cyborg, Nunes, and Tate all have to wait while RR squashes another challenger with no top10 wins.

nah Tates too good she actually poses a small threat to Rousey so that fight will never happen

nobody wants to see tate come in with the same game plan and get tossed on her head for a 3rd time.

i havent trained a day of my life. and i could of come up with a better plan to face rousey than her corner did.... everytime she got close she clinched and got tossed. over and over.

This.

And why would they risk a big draw now for a fight that is 6 months out if they thought that Tate was the right fight. Tate could get injured or lose by then. - No there not banking on Tate for 200.

This.

And why would they risk a big draw now for a fight that is 6 months out if they thought that Tate was the right fight. Tate could get injured or lose by then. - No there not banking on Tate for 200.

I think it's more likely that they're banking on Tate as the back up plan if a preferred fighter for 200 falls through. If you're the UFC and planning UFC 200, then what are the best options for an opponent for Rousey?

1. Cyborg (weight issues)
2. Nunes (might lose against Tate or another fighter)
3. New contender emerges (who?)

Even if Tate books a loss, if those fights fall through it's useful to have Tate in the wings. Tate will always be a somewhat credible opponent as a fall back plan if fights fall through or there's injury.

However, if Rousey beats Tate a 3rd time, she's pretty much done in terms of title shots against Rousey. I don't think we've ever seen a 4th fight after 3 consecutive losses to any fighter, let alone a champion.

Tate is basically a popular contender that will always be available and useful to the UFC as a back up contender regardless of how she does between now and UFC 200... unless she loses to Rousey.

In an attempt to legitimize their women's divisions imo. Giving Tate a third shot would come across as a division spent and therefore resorting to rematch after rematch....

I do believe Ronda will be on UFC 200 and it will be vs Tate (or if they can somehow figure out a Ronda vs Cyborg fight instead.....however I don't believe that fight will ever happen)

They did not wish for to see my humogous bone when this happen 3 time? Perhap

I heard Ronda was fighting the Predator at UFC 200?

Because who Gives a fuck about seeing Tate get her arm broken again???

Back