Social OBSERVATION: people who like frogs are usually nice people.

Daverisimo

Sell all you have, give it to the kittens
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't give a shit about frogs myself. I don't hate frogs, but I don't harbor any particular affection for them either. I'm pretty much neutral on the whole frog situation.

However, every single person I've ever known who likes frogs has been a really nice person, if a bit odd. I've known plenty of people who like dogs or cats who turned out to be massive assholes, but never frogs.

Observation over

How much of a like does it have to be? I like frogs enough to think some of them are cute but I wouldn't want to cuddle one or have one as a pet. I'm pretty fucking nice though. So I guess the logic checks out.

How much of a like does it have to be? I like frogs enough to think some of them are cute but I wouldn't want to cuddle one or have one as a pet. I'm pretty fucking nice though. So I guess the logic checks out.
A minimum level of like in this case would be that you've placed a frog sticker on something you own imo.

Not just frogs, including other amphibians & reptiles in nature for the win.
1718307342618.jpeg
1718307196435.jpeg

Last edited:
they eat frogs and rats in Vietnam on the daily

they eat frogs and rats in Vietnam on the daily
I don't think that eating an animal precludes one from liking said animal. I think baby goats are adorable, but I'll gladly devour some goat curry.

I have five Amazon Milk Frogs and can be an asshole sometimes.

Theory is shaky.

My girlfriend literally makes and sells frog jewelry (for people though if she would for frogs if she could)

LOVES frogs.

Though sometimes she's rather mean to me.

I’ve liked frogs ever since I was a kid and I’m an asshole. When I was in elementary school I used to go look for pounds to catch them.

Back