Obscure PC Game Please Help

snowbro

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
ok guys, so i've asked this question on sherdog before with some help but no luck. it's really driving me crazy that i can't find this game

so here's what i know

you drove a vehicle, i think it was a motorcycle, almost sure of that. and i think it was first person. it was def 3d.

there were different maps to choose from, one of them was Warsaw Poland i'm pretty sure

it was free roam, at the time it felt like that anyway, i had no manual and no idea what i was doing so i would just drive up jumps and stuff

there were structures you could drive up, long bridges and pyramid kinda things.

i do not remember any combat, and it was not stellar 7

it was almost like a dystopian future.

please help me!! i can not find it!

i wanna guess it was an 80's dos game

edit: also it was like, dark, and had like neon style graphics. purples and yellows and oranges and what not

no link but thanks for checking man :)

i've been trying to find it for the last 2 hours lol , no luck

I wish I could help but this is a stumper!

Drawing a blank. Sounds like gameplay similar to San Fran Rush, but I keep visualizing Interstate 76.

Wow. Nothing registering.

Was it wire frame/vector graphic type stuff, like in Stellar 7?

it was kinda similar to stellar 7, but you could drive upwards on things , etc. theres a warsaw poland map,

When this forum helped me find Witchaven I nearly screamed out of excitement.

Goodluck TS.

I've played the game too (if it's the same one I'm thinking of)

Maybe it's Cyberbykes: Shadow Racer?

I've played the game too (if it's the same one I'm thinking of)

Maybe it's Cyberbykes: Shadow Racer?

dude! that's the closest so far! but i don't remember any shooting! shit man, did u really play what i'm remembering?

dude! that's the closest so far! but i don't remember any shooting! shit man, did u really play what i'm remembering?

What I'm remembering, is it had primitive 3d graphics and the colors were kind of dark. You'd always be on a bike, and there was a lot of jumps and hills/ramps. I can't remember the objective or goal.

What I'm remembering, is it had primitive 3d graphics and the colors were kind of dark. You'd always be on a bike, and there was a lot of jumps and hills/ramps. I can't remember the objective or goal.

that is almost exactly how i remember it, it was a dark game, i had no idea about goals but i believe there was a timer. and warsaw poland was one of the map choices.

i remember structures that were like ramps that zig zagged up like a pyramid, and really long bridges/platforms leading to nowhere. it was a very cool game as a kid

Back