Obnoxious things Rousey fans have said??

Y'all Musta Forgot

King of da ring
@Blue
Reaction score
Crazy things Rousey fans have said whether it be here or real life?

Last year I over heard this butch lesbo Chick at my work she said "Rousey could take on three 200 pound Biker men at once and KO all of them"
I cringed and kept it moving, I knew I couldn't even argue with her.

Rousey fans Pre fight
giphy.gif

Rousey fans after getting KTFO
200_s.gif

I have no hate for Ronda but when casuals started saying she would beat Mayweather and TJ Dillashaw (then the UFC BW champ) it was annoying as shit. Especially after she beat Bethe who had no buisiness fighting for the title

Was on Nune's Instagram yesterday, and someone kept saying how Nunes got lucky, and that Ronda is gonna come back stronger, and knock her out, and get her belt back.

There was a lot of major boot licking going on.
Conan Obrien was fucking annoying with his worship of her.
images-1.jpg

Crazy things Rousey fans have said whether it be here or real life?

Last year I over heard this butch lesbo Chick at my work she said "Rousey could take on three 200 pound Biker men at once and KO all of them"
I cringed and kept it moving, I knew I couldn't even argue with her.

Rousey fans Pre fight
giphy.gif

Rousey fans after getting KTFO
200_s.gif

Cain on a good day.

I have no hate for Ronda but when casuals started saying she would beat Mayweather and TJ Dillashaw (then the UFC BW champ) it was annoying as shit. Especially after she beat Bethe who had no buisiness fighting for the title

This plus one BILLION!

A well known Ronda Rousey fan in my local area once suggested that Batman can beat Superman in a fight. I ROFLed and threw my inhaler at him.

There were tons of posters here that thought she could beat men her own size.

This one bald guy said that she could beat Floyd Mayweather.

That never took place and you're looking for validation. Weak attempt

It's true I swear to god.

There were these bikers guys at some restaurant and the girl said something like "I wish I was ronda rousey"

She was mentioning how she was an Olympian medalist and that there were stories of her beating men

Remember when Zuffa made fighters congratulate Ronda on Twitter for that one magazine cover? Or when a bunch of cucks like James Vick were live-tweeting Mayweather/Pacquaio saying that Ronda could beat both of them?

Back