Objectively, which is the better UFC career?

Khabib was so dominant that people are so absolutley furious that they demand he LEAVE THE WEIGHT CLASS.

Usman hasnt gotten to that point.

Usman easy. And he's already on his rematch run.

Khabib was so dominant that people are so absolutley furious that they demand he LEAVE THE WEIGHT CLASS.

Usman hasnt gotten to that point.

Because Usman and Adesanya have said they would never fight...

Khabib because he became the PPV star and got the big pay day against Mcgregor. Usman should go up to 185 and take Izzy's belt because I think he would have great success at 185.

Khabib has only been apart of 4 PPVs before retiring.

UFC 223 (350k buys) UFC 229 (2.4 million buys), UFC 242 (unknown), and UFC 254 (675k buys).

Usman has been apart of 5 as well, and is still active.

UFC 235 (650k buys), UFC 245 (unknown), UFC 251 (1.3 million), UFC 258 (Unknown - some threads about 500k but not confirmed), and then UFC 261 (700k buys)

Khabib: 3,425,000 (only counting 223, 229, and 254)
Usman: 2,650,000 (only counting 235, 251, and 261)

If we're to estimate UFC 245 (3 title fight card) at around 400,000 buys, and UFC 258 (weaker card) at 200,000, then they might not be that far off of each others buys. If Khabib Poirier did similar to Khabib Gaethje, then I think Usman could tie that number in another defense or two.

Overall though, Khabib is ahead of him and really got the belt at the perfect time (right before the McGregor fight) so he got the PPV points.

Because Usman and Adesanya have said they would never fight...
Anderson went up to lhw and didnt fight any champs. This doesnt have anything to do with why people are mad at Khabib not moving up. They are mad cos they cant point to any losses to discredit him,so they gotta go elsewhere with that. So its "well LW was too EASY because he cuts SO MUCH MORE WEIGHT than anyone in the weight class" despite basically looking the same size as the guys he faces.

its UNFAIR

<36>

Khabib has 3 wins over top 15 p4p fighters. Usman has maybe 1?

Usman has way title defenses. Kahbib has only 3 lol. Hardly even goat worthy imo.

I crack up when anyone mentions khabib in the goat conversation.

The funny thing is both these guys are about 7 title defenses away from Jones, Silva, and GSP

Khabib right now. Maybe Usman can surpass him w time.

I crack up when anyone mentions khabib in the goat conversation.
This is about who had the better ufc career,stay on topic.

latest

Usman has way title defenses. Kahbib has only 3 lol. Hardly even goat worthy imo.
If you only go by title defenses,that is a very limited view. People only go by this so they dont have to watch fights,and can judge everything via Wikipedia. Lazy.

If only Khabib had 2 title defences against a guy with double digit losses that'd make him great.

Unlike Usman Khabib was adamant about not wanting to rematch Conor for money and insisted on facing Tony the rightful number 1 contender. Usman's out here rematching Masvidal for money and prolonging his rematch with Colby as much as he can, funny that.

Khabib has only been apart of 4 PPVs before retiring.

UFC 223 (350k buys) UFC 229 (2.4 million buys), UFC 242 (unknown), and UFC 254 (675k buys).

Usman has been apart of 5 as well, and is still active.

UFC 235 (650k buys), UFC 245 (unknown), UFC 251 (1.3 million), UFC 258 (Unknown - some threads about 500k but not confirmed), and then UFC 261 (700k buys)

Khabib: 3,425,000 (only counting 223, 229, and 254)
Usman: 2,650,000 (only counting 235, 251, and 261)

If we're to estimate UFC 245 (3 title fight card) at around 400,000 buys, and UFC 258 (weaker card) at 200,000, then they might not be that far off of each others buys. If Khabib Poirier did similar to Khabib Gaethje, then I think Usman could tie that number in another defense or two.

Overall though, Khabib is ahead of him and really got the belt at the perfect time (right before the McGregor fight) so he got the PPV points.

Definitely agree. If Conor goes on a tear and somehow wins the belt, defends a couple times(with good showings against big wrestlers) before moving up and fighting Usman, I think they would both pull the same PPV numbers nearly.

Khabib really just left to early but his run of defences was one of the best in the modern era.

RDA himself isn't a good wrestlers. Is there a colby covington in the division
Lol RDA took down and controlled Colby three times! Colby couldn't even pin RDA down once and got the vast majority of his takedowns stuffed

Definitely agree. If Conor goes on a tear and somehow wins the belt, defends a couple times(with good showings against big wrestlers) before moving up and fighting Usman, I think they would both pull the same PPV numbers nearly.
This seems like a really big IF.

Back