Obese & Fat people....

haha, that's fine. but man, look that body. no shape to it whatsoever. and i'll admit that i've banged overweight chicks

. but at least they had a huge rack, and had somewhat of an hourglass figure lol. that chick is nowhere close to that.

big up for the honesty mang. nothing wrong with riding a whale now and then..I've never done it but I hear it's an experience that most guys want to forget.

The problem with my sherdog peeps is the anonymity this sanctuary provides.

Everyone here is 6'3 or taller, ripped, hung, rich, and smart.

These sherdog attributes lend themselves to extreme success with women in the 10 and up range. Which most if not all sherdoggers claim to bed on a regular basis.

I've been on these boards going on 15 years and its always been the same.

Now the reality is most women in the U.S. fall into these categories I've broken in to percentage points.

There's roughly 60 million women in the United States that are between the dating age ranges of 18 and 42

Out of that say half 30 million are attractive. Out of those thirty million say 10 million are in committed relation ships. That means there's only about 20 million legit attractive face and body single and dating women in the united states that ALL men want .

And there's the problem with threadstarters no fat people or specifically chics argument. The math

There's about an equal amount of men in the dating range of 18-42 so 60 million men married, single, rich, poor black white are all trying to get with the 20 million really attractive women.

We all cant have a seat at the table.

Take me for example. I unashamedly admit my girl is only in the 9ish range. I was one that was sure I was going to end up with a prime Christie Brinkley looking babe. But had to settle for a prime Kim Basinger looking chick.
What the fuck dude? No math!!!

big up for the honesty mang. nothing wrong with riding a whale now and then..I've never done it but I hear it's an experience that most guys want to forget.

to be honest, sex is sex at the end of the day. it's more exciting when you're screwing a hot chick, that's for sure. but you nut at the end anyways, so it is what it is. but the overweight chicks i've banged were like twenty pounds overweight or so. they weren't gigantic whales like that chick in the photo lol. but i guess, "whales" can mean different things to different guys.

I don’t mind a bbw as long as the jugs are big.

to be honest, sex is sex at the end of the day. it's more exciting when you're screwing a hot chick, that's for sure. but you nut at the end anyways, so it is what it is. but the overweight chicks i've banged were like twenty pounds overweight or so. they weren't gigantic whales like that chick in the photo lol. but i guess, "whales" can mean different things to different guys.

Nope uh uh no I won't allow you to try and clean it up bro.

you prefer or at least are extremely attracted to women that would rather go to a buffet than to the theater. I get it no shame man.

tbh I think Adele is whale'ish but I'd tap it hearing her scream would sound amazing.

images

Nope uh uh no I won't allow you to try and clean it up bro.

you prefer or at least are extremely attracted to women that would rather go to a buffet than to the theater. I get it no shame man.

tbh I think Adele is whale'ish but I'd tap it hearing her scream would sound amazing.

images

hahaha. well hey, i can't change what you think.

Why must you wear clothes intended for normal sized people....its not sexy....its just not.

Why do you pretend like who you are is ok....that theres nothing wrong with being big.....its unhealthy as fck and we should treat people who over eat and dont take care of themselves like we do alcoholics or any other drug addicts. Believe it or not, eating junk food is an addiction.

Why must you pass along your shitty habits to your children. Just cause you cant help yourselves why punish them?

And big ass chicks.....listen, curvy is sexy.....thick is sexy.....fat obese is not...stop trying to convince all of us it is and that you are curvy or thick....you are unhealthy and obese....stop the madness.

Ok im done.

<Gordonhat>

yea you sound like a real upstanding person to be shitting on and judging other people. i'd rather sit on a plane with two fatties than be forced to listen to you vomit out a single syllable.

The problem with my sherdog peeps is the anonymity this sanctuary provides.

Everyone here is 6'3 or taller, ripped, hung, rich, and smart.

These sherdog attributes lend themselves to extreme success with women in the 10 and up range. Which most if not all sherdoggers claim to bed on a regular basis.

I've been on these boards going on 15 years and its always been the same.

Now the reality is most women in the U.S. fall into these categories I've broken in to percentage points.

There's roughly 60 million women in the United States that are between the dating age ranges of 18 and 42

Out of that say half 30 million are attractive. Out of those thirty million say 10 million are in committed relation ships. That means there's only about 20 million legit attractive face and body single and dating women in the united states that ALL men want .

And there's the problem with threadstarters no fat people or specifically chics argument. The math

There's about an equal amount of men in the dating range of 18-42 so 60 million men married, single, rich, poor black white are all trying to get with the 20 million really attractive women.

We all cant have a seat at the table.

Take me for example. I unashamedly admit my girl is only in the 9ish range. I was one that was sure I was going to end up with a prime Christie Brinkley looking babe. But had to settle for a prime Kim Basinger looking chick.
What the fuck is wrong with prime Kim Basinger?

15915d10a2f8f3b9dbed9000e98bb8f1--kim-basinger-tights.jpg

Our last apprentice was so fat and lazy it was incredible. His first day my boss told me to show him around. When I went to shake his hand he just looked at me and said "You're not one of these people who takes the stairs are you?" Made sure to take every staircase I could for the entire day. Damn near killed the fat fuck haha

Last edited:
yea you sound like a real upstanding person to be shitting on and judging other people. i'd rather sit on a plane with two fatties than be forced to listen to you vomit out a single syllable.

Go eat another cupcake, cupcake.

i worked at BK in HS and i almost got fired once b/c some kid that had to be 8 at max attempted to order a double whopper w/ cheese meal (he and his entire family were negligently obese). I laughed and said 'how bout the whopper jr champ?'

obviously they didn't appreciate my comment. I personally thought i was doing the entire family a favor and was being shown zero gratitude whatsoever.

I don’t mind a bbw as long as the jugs are big.

They would have to be really big, her face would have to be flawless and i would have to be extremely wasted.

A huge chick with no tits is like pancakes with no syrup....wtf is the point

Youre making an assumption everyone who is overweight is in a that state because of junk food. Also you assume all fat people dont workout, have high BP, etc.

Im the perfect example of someone who works out 4x/wk, is pretty legit strong and agile, runs long distances, and eats minimal amounts of shit food, and has never been super lean. Ive been thin but not lean.

So as it is right now Im a fat biatch right. Howd it happen? The slight decreases in workout time, 120->70min/workout, workout intensity, super high level->moderate level, slight caloric increase over time 2500->3000. Increased levels of stress driving up coretisol over long periods of time. And two months of inactivity due to the stress related situation. I went in 18 months from being pretty in shape, to fat as fuck. It happened in two waves, I gained 20 on the first run, 30 on the second. Now Im totally fat burger.

There is hope though, I started working out again last week at least. So the inactivity over time has now ended. If I can resume a normal schedule of activity over time, and get on the macro count, I can lose the secondary 30 in 3 months, and work on the other 20 the rest of the year. Last time I posted about my weight I called myself a fat ass but I was still beastly. Now Im just fat.

Back