Obese & Fat people....

I'm fat, but not American fat. I still wear clothes that humans should. And I'm ashamed about being fat every day, as humans should.
ead.png

Bro, just strip down to your underwear, write BEAUTIFUL all over yourself with a Sharpie, and ride around public transit for the entirety of business hours. You'll feel better and the world will change to accommodate you.

Bro, just strip down to your underwear, write BEAUTIFUL all over yourself with a Sharpie, and ride around public transit for the entirety of business hours. You'll feel better and the world will change to accommodate you.

I tried that a few times. It stopped working when I stopped wearing the strapon vagina.

Turns out body acceptance only works for women. Brave inspiration too :oops:

I'm thinkin about getting an Instagram. Post some pictures of some unworn sneakers and taplists at beer bars. Basically to create the illusion that my life is good. Those Likes from 3 relatives and 5 people I kinda knew in high school will come in handy.<Moves>

@Kardashians those pictures made me physically nauseous. I'm seriously considering blocking you forever so I never come across those images by accident again. For the record I only blocked one person here and that was @ripskater for like 2 hours lol

Anyway, use spoiler next time!!!
Actually, they made you physically nauseated. The pics themselves are nauseous.

He was being way too evangelical for my liking, I was triggered, I needed a break lmao
Thanks for the tip. I'll block him permanently.

Proper girl feet are glorious.
View attachment 339591
I've never understood what people like about toes. I love the tops of the feet myself,

hAiSbUV.jpg

Got one too. When the belly comes out, you know shits about to pop off
Or out.

There are plenty of skinny / in shape people walking around with vices or personal characteristics that are way worse than over-eating. Except they don't all wear them on their sleeve so to speak, so you can't physically see them. That doesn't make them better. I don't presume anyone is better than a fat person. Nor do I presume any fat person is to be looked down upon just for that one weak trait. Being fat is a problem, and keeping in good shape is a good thing, but far too much is made of it in our shallow pop culture. I'd much rather hang out with current fatty Val Kilmer than like, Ryan Seacrest or some shit.

I think the fact that we can see it is the point. Also...

Fatty identified

Explain the appeal.
Instinct? Hell, I don’t know. Suppose it’s like trying to explain why green is my favorite color. I really can’t. Some things just are.

And those pics kardashians posted ain’t what i’m talking about. I’m talking about girls that are like 5’4” 200lbs. Fat to some but just right for me.

Instinct? Hell, I don’t know. Suppose it’s like trying to explain why green is my favorite color. I really can’t. Some things just are.

And those pics kardashians posted ain’t what i’m talking about. I’m talking about girls that are like 5’4” 200lbs. Fat to some but just right for me.
Lucky you.

I can appreciate some fatties

I mean look at the Merican Dream Dusty Rhodes babehhhhhh

Why must you wear clothes intended for normal sized people....its not sexy....its just not.

Why do you pretend like who you are is ok....that theres nothing wrong with being big.....its unhealthy as fck and we should treat people who over eat and dont take care of themselves like we do alcoholics or any other drug addicts. Believe it or not, eating junk food is an addiction.

Why must you pass along your shitty habits to your children. Just cause you cant help yourselves why punish them?

And big ass chicks.....listen, curvy is sexy.....thick is sexy.....fat obese is not...stop trying to convince all of us it is and that you are curvy or thick....you are unhealthy and obese....stop the madness.

Ok im done.

<Gordonhat>
Hopefully you treat them with empathy and compassion.

Nothing like a fat girl with pants stretched to the point they are see through

Back