Obama's half-brother is voting for Trump.

I can certainly understand the man if your buddy gets killed as a result of your half-brothers actions.

43a11f0a7099b2948223b99bcc263bcf.jpg

giphy.gif

A large segment of America hated him with a white-hot passion, from even before he took office, for reasons that range from trivial (skin color, non-European name) to utterly delusional (secret Muslim, communist, birth certificate conspiracy theories).
Then they blame him for their ignorant hatred, instead of themselves.

Republicans play that game a lot.

They threaten anyone on their side with career assassination if they cross over on any high-profile votes, then blame Obama for not being bipartisan.

They take the unprecedented step of refusing to even hold a hearing on a Supreme Court nominee - even though Obama offered them an unusually old, unusually moderate candidate - but call him the extremist.

They vote to weaken regulations and underfund government agencies, then rush to point out how 'government doesn't work' when the agencies whose money and power they took away can't do their job effectively.

The fact that you feel the need to answer for the other side says more about the Liberal ideology than the other side could ever say, even if you had not hijacked the question. It's quite telling. It's also pretty telling that your first accusation was one of racism. Nobody is buying your crap anymore, as it's obvious that you guys are the real racists.

Get your head out of your ass and stop focusing on skin colour.

Ignorant Liberal Woman gets intellectually owned by black man.

She knows she is getting schooled so she just walks away.

I can certainly understand the man if your buddy gets killed as a result of your half-brothers actions.
If my half brother murdered one of my best friends....then fuck him. I wouldnt support him either

lol @ Devout in here acting like he's won some sort of lottery. Trump ain't going to make your homeboy Trudeau go away.

He is a liberal Black so the right will call him a divider.

Part and parcel. Somehow they'd try to get you to believe Bush (former republican dunce) somehow United the people or maybe use Reagan.

If only we could Go back to make America great again. Like under Reagan. Reagan was the great Uniter. (If you worked on Wall Street that is)

lol @ Devout in here acting like he's won some sort of lottery. Trump ain't going to make your homeboy Trudeau go away.

Lol you mean that weirdo jobless guy who lives in another country but can't help to pump himself each and everyday to American politics that he has no actual say in.

He's mentally insane.

Part and parcel. Somehow they'd try to get you to believe Bush (former republican dunce) somehow United the people or maybe use Reagan.

If only we could Go back to make America great again. Like under Reagan. Reagan was the great Uniter. (If you worked on Wall Street that is)

At least Reagan was proud to be an American.

At least Reagan was proud to be an American.

He was proud to ruin America is what you mean.

Unless you think crushing the middle class is a positive indicator of "loving America" plus the litany of other illegal things him and his people did.

He was proud to ruin America is what you mean.

Unless you think crushing the middle class is a positive indicator of "loving America" plus the litany of other illegal things him and his people did.

I said nothing about his policies, you could just tell that man was an American, through and through. Obama would probably hesitate at the question of "are you proud to be an American?"

Obama and co have done plenty to crush the middle class and have a laundry list of illegal things they've done. Your blinders are on.

I said nothing about his policies, you could just tell that man was an American, through and through. Obama would probably hesitate at the question of "are you proud to be an American?"

Obama and co have done plenty to crush the middle class and have a laundry list of illegal things they've done. Your blinders are on.

I always thought Reagan represented the worst of American ideals. So in a sense he did seem 'very american.' Just happened to be the negative parts of it.

They caught Bin Laden under Obamas watch, numero uno, how much more American can ya get.

A large segment of America hated him with a white-hot passion, from even before he took office, for reasons that range from trivial (skin color, non-European name) to utterly delusional (secret Muslim, communist, birth certificate conspiracy theories).
Then they blame him for their ignorant hatred, instead of themselves.

Republicans play that game a lot.

They threaten anyone on their side with career assassination if they cross over on any high-profile votes, then blame Obama for not being bipartisan.

They take the unprecedented step of refusing to even hold a hearing on a Supreme Court nominee - even though Obama offered them an unusually old, unusually moderate candidate - but call him the extremist.

They vote to weaken regulations and underfund government agencies, then rush to point out how 'government doesn't work' when the agencies whose money and power they took away can't do their job effectively.

I don't think you can deny Obama is extremely sympathetic to Islam.

From "the future shall not belong to these that slander the prophet of Islam", saying the call to prayer is the most beautiful sound in the world, to saying ISIS was bad but the Crusades were also bad which is basically repeating the Bin Laden version of history(evil barbaric white man invaded the advanced middle east).

Look, I get he is nominally a Christian, and I don't think he secretly prays to Meccah in the white house but he acts as a moderate muslim politically.

Back