Obama's Brother supports Stump ... this's gotta be fake right?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...current-president-announces-supporting-trump/

I'm hoping this is some Republican, Stump scam, because I can't believe Obama's own brother is voting for Stump

Tell me it's not so

Obama has been very vocal about how much he doesn't want Stump for president, even fully endorsing Hilary in a speech

How could his brother be such a tool?

It is real. The media has ignored the story though.

That ought to tell you all you need to know about Obama. His own brother no longer even supports him

That ought to tell you all you need to know about Obama. His own brother no longer even supports him

It's probably because he stole his brother's McDonald french fries as a kid or something and never forgave him.

Somebody offered Obama's brother a lot of money to say this shit, that's for sure.

Yup, Obama's brother just wanted to piss in his cornflakes because he didn't do SHIT. In fact, this is the only time anyone ever heard of his do nothing Brother or even knew he had one.

Hmmm...

It's probably because he stole his brother's McDonald french fries as a kid or something and never forgave him.

Somebody offered Obama's brother a lot of money to say this shit, that's for sure.

Nice imagination.

The main reason he cited was the poor handling of Libya and Qaddafi (which Hillary shares the blame in)

He also criticized the fact that Hillary got away with her email scandal.

Not everyone wants the Hussein Obama/Crooked Hillary vision for the USA.

Just curious... what are your thoughts on Dana White?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...current-president-announces-supporting-trump/

I'm hoping this is some Republican, Stump scam, because I can't believe Obama's own brother is voting for Stump

Tell me it's not so

Obama has been very vocal about how much he doesn't want Stump for president, even fully endorsing Hilary in a speech

How could his brother be such a tool?
Because he thinks Osama and Vampillary are tools?

Am I doing this right? Yanks debating technique is hard man..

Back