Obama "We're speeding up training our ISIL (ISIS) forces"

Hans Gruber

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

"The fall of Ahmadi has galvanized the Iraqi government. So with the additional steps I ordered last month, we're speeding up training our ISIL forces including volunteers from Sunni tribes in Anbhar province."

Let this stand as a testament to the total stupidity and obnoxiousness of the OP and all Trump supporters. You guys really are a cut below the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let this stand as a testament to the total stupidity and obnoxiousness of the OP and all Trump supporters. You guys really are a cut below the rest. Garbage feeders.

You are acting like I shipped guns to terrorists or something

http://truepundit.com/wikileaks-bom...-supplied-from-benghazi-to-al-qaeda-in-syria/

cover.jpg

Let this stand as a testament to the total stupidity and obnoxiousness of the OP and all Trump supporters. You guys really are a cut below the rest. Garbage feeders.

This is not my thing. Can you tell me what's going on here?

This is not my thing. Can you tell me what's going on here?
Relating to the ISIS attacks on Ramadi in 2015, Obama mistakenly said we're training up our ISIL forces, when he meant anti-ISIL forces. Morons have dredged it up to suggest a conspiracy.

Relating to the ISIS attacks on Ramadi in 2015, Obama mistakenly said we're training up our ISIL forces, when he meant anti-ISIL forces. Morons have dredged it up to suggest a conspiracy.

Gotcha. Thanks. I should have suspected that.

{<jimmies}

Hehehehehehe

Heheheheh

HAHAHAHAH.

Okie dokie..

HAHHAHAH.

Terrorists become rebels that become terrorists that become rebels that become...well...you get the idea

Just came in the mail! SO EXCITED!!!
9ad244e5-ddf8-4641-98f4-5b4795ee63bb.png

Just came in the mail! SO EXCITED!!!
9ad244e5-ddf8-4641-98f4-5b4795ee63bb.png
My firewall scorched this image for some reason, can't see it.

(and in case that comment happens to be funny I'm claiming it was intentional).

everything is a conspiracy. if obama farts, its a conspiracy.

what NWO end game would obama have for arming isis?

everything is a conspiracy. if obama farts, its a conspiracy.

what NWO end game would obama have for arming isis?
Because he's a muslim obviously ..........and possessed by demons of course

Back