Obama Warns Trump About Using Executive Orders...No Seriously

Use your legislative majority to pass stuff while you can, instead of relying on executive orders. This is what he said.

Seems like solid advice to me.

Seems consistent with his behavior, as he's favored them far less than the past presidents:

Executive orders:
Obama = 260
GWB = 291
Clinton = 364
GHWB = 332 (166x2 because he only had one term)
Reagan = 381
Carter = 320 (in just one term!)

You have to go back to the 1800's to find a president that used them less.

That doesn't take into accountability the magnitude of the executive order on whether they used it for minor shit or for things that go beyond the reach of what an executive order should be able to do

Obama may have done less, but in his last few years, they were a lot bigger

Hillary out lives him easily.

Trump questioned Hillary's health so much I'm starting to suspect she could out run a Kenyan in a marathon.

Trump had had his doctor issue a statement on his health

Hillary was collapsing and seemed to have strokes and shit on the reas campaign trail. She cancelled rallies for health reasons. It's a valid question

Sorry, I saw Trump already having one of these made out of solid gold for his desk in the Oval Office:

GV-DT-7_zoom.jpg

Trump had had his doctor issue a statement on his health

Hillary was collapsing and seemed to have strokes and shit on the reas campaign trail. She cancelled rallies for health reasons. It's a valid question

Oh that's right. I remember Dr. Nick's totally legit statement too.

“His strength and physical stamina are extraordinary” and his “laboratory test results are astonishingly excellent." "Mr. Trump has had a complete medical examination that showed only positive results. Actually, his blood pressure and lab results were astonishingly excellent.”

lol This is what happens when you use Wikipedia as a source.

Not all executive orders are created equal,” said John Hudak of the Brookings Institution. “Some are quite forceful, making dramatic changes to policy. Others are more routine, housekeeping issues.”

Figures compiled by the Federal Register also show that while Obama has issued 269 executive orders, to George W. Bush’s 292 and Bill Clinton’s 308, the total length of Obama’s orders equates to 1,386 pages.

Bush’s orders comprised 922 pages and Clinton’s just 781 pages.

C1-number-restrictions-executive-order_0.jpg

C2-cumulative-executive-orders-1024x696.jpg

I should've read through the thread to see this point was already btfo

Nobody was mad at the amount of executive orders, he was just doing things that many considered to be outside of his power

Oh that's right. I remember Dr. Nick's totally legit statement too.

>ippomakawhatever wants trumps health to be bad
>he does multiple rallies a day while staying up until 3am on twitter
>does a whole speech and literally runs to his plane for the next one
>has no visible fatigue despite being old as fuck
>doctor confirms his health is excellent

Yeah, logical conclusion is that his doctor is lying

He must have collapsed throughout the campaign, had seizures to the point where he needs a medical handler to follow him around with a syringe

hillary-handler-seizure-drug-768x545.jpg

hillary-clinton-stroke-1.jpg

>ippomakawhatever wants trumps health to be bad
>he does multiple rallies a day while staying up until 3am on twitter
>does a whole speech and literally runs to his plane for the next one
>has no visible fatigue despite being old as fuck
>doctor confirms his health is excellent

Yeah, logical conclusion is that his doctor is lying

He must have collapsed throughout the campaign, had seizures to the point where he needs a medical handler to follow him around with a syringe

If you can't see that the doctor's statement was nothing more than Trump's own words than you're a fool. And if an honest account of his health was deemed insufficient for Trump, what does that say about his health?

I, IppoMakanuchi, question Trump's "extraordinary strength and physical stamina" and his "astonishingly excellent laboratory test results" because I possess the power of human sight.

And with this amazing power, I see an overweight old man who eats fried chicken and slabs of red meat regularly and can deduce he probably has elevated cholesterol. I can also use this astonishing power to deduce he's probably not the healthiest man to ever run for the presidency.

But hey, I'm not on his payroll so my opinion doesn't count.

What states matter and don't matter and what states' voters matter and don't matter?

Enlighten me.

Playing dumb should never be your go-to move. The battleground states mattered. That's all they've been talking about for the last 18 months on all media outlets.

Not only did she lose

Florida
North Carolina (lost badly)
Ohio (lost even worse than NC)
which were considered toss ups. But she managed to give up "solidly blue" states of Michigan and Wisconsin where Democrats haven't lost since the 80's.

And she lost Pennsylvania where they had her "leading" by 6-7 points on most "polls". That was a nice cherry on top.

Bitch got TROUNCED. BIGLY.

Last edited:
The battleground states mattered, genius. That's all they've been talking about for the last 18 months on all media outlets.

Not only did she lose

Florida
North Carolina (lost badly)
Ohio (lost even more badly than NC)
which were considered toss ups. But she managed to give up "solidly blue" states of Michigan and Wisconsin where Democrats haven't lost since the 80's.

And she lost Pennsylvania where they had her "leading" by 6-7 points on most "polls". That was a nice cherry on top.

Bitch got TROUNCED. BIGLY.

All states matter, you moron.

If the Democratic candidate could pick up Texas that's the election. If the Democratic candidate loses California that's the election.

Battleground states only matter in combination. No one state decides the election. And if a safe state becomes unsafe it suddenly matters more than the battleground states.

President Obama didn't need any executive orders because Congress decided to work with him to get the economy going again.

Oh wait...

That's sedition and borderline treason for a senator to say that. But it's cool cuz Obama.

All states matter, you moron.

If the Democratic candidate could pick up Texas that's the election. If the Democratic candidate loses California that's the election.

Battleground states only matter in combination. No one state decides the election. And if a safe state becomes unsafe it suddenly matters more than the battleground states.

No need to get salty because you're ignorant of the election patterns. There are such things as "solidly blue" and "solidly red" states. And then there are those "battleground states"..... That's why Hillary forgot to even visit Wisconsin or Michigan......LOL. That's some serious f*ck up on her end. Like most of her campaign.

But keep playing dumb.

That's never been the argument either.

Executive Orders under Democratic Presidents are tyranny circumventing the will of the people by bypassing the checks and balances of Congress.

Executive Orders under Republican Presidents are a justified augmentation of existing executive power fully in line with the Constitution.

If Obama uses a lot of EOs it's because he wants to be a dictator.

Go fuck yourself. Seriously, fuck yourself until you die.

Trying way too hard, go outside and get some sunlight

Trying way too hard, go outside and get some sunlight

Don't be too rough on him. The kid just has a really light complexion.

carlcuck.PNG

President Obama didn't need any executive orders because Congress decided to work with him to get the economy going again.

Amazing, and in 2012 they nominated a Penguin to try and defeat him. What could possibly have gone wrong.

Seems consistent with his behavior, as he's favored them far less than the past presidents:

Executive orders:
Obama = 260
GWB = 291
Clinton = 364
GHWB = 332 (166x2 because he only had one term)
Reagan = 381
Carter = 320 (in just one term!)

You have to go back to the 1800's to find a president that used them less.

Now show the numbers with Presidential memoranda (essentially the same thing as an executive order) included.

Back