Obama thinks press was unfair to Hillary

"I think that Hillary Clinton performed wonderfully under really tough circumstances. I’ve said this publicly, I’ll repeat it – I think there was a double standard with her. For whatever reason, there’s been a longstanding difficulty in her relationship with the press that meant her flaws were wildly amplified.”

Her flaws were amplified? More like Donalds flaws were amplified and hers were minimized.

What a joke!

Also says he would have beat donald in the election if he was running. The Don says no way.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3148134/b...beaten-donald-trump-who-responds-with-no-way/
Obama is at that point where you can't tell the kayfabe from the cray cray. He is a dick either way.

Yeah, right.

Also, I was wondering, if I like my plan, can I keep it? And will my premiums go down to as low as whatever did he say?

I agree that he would have won against Trump.

But acting like the press was unfair to Hillary is simply insane. In fact it was the other way around. Some media outlets couldn't have been more biased if they tried.
They were trying. For sure.

The greazy bastard has a knack for bullshit.
It's going to be nice to not have to listen to the gay mulatto's smug crap anymore.

If he'd said that about the Sherdog WR I could understand but the MSM? WTF?

Didn't the press literally give her the debate questions before the debates? lol

I've seen this claimed a few times now. Barely 6 weeks since the election & history is already being re-written.

Yeah, right.

Also, I was wondering, if I like my plan, can I keep it? And will my premiums go down to as low as whatever did he say?
"The average American family will save $2,500 a year on their health insurance."-BHO

Somebody in the press should ask Obama about why he's spending $65,000 of the taxpayers money on "pizza/dogs" flown in from Chicago for a private party at the White House. It's fair to say the people have a right to know more about what they're paying for, because that's sure an inordinate and seemingly wasteful amount of food for a bunch of private guests, in a building that doesn't allow in outside food.

No candidate that lost was ever favored more than Crooked Hillary. Actually Hillary had the press in her back pocket.

The press absolutely hated Trump.
Exactly!!!!

Isn't this the same press that colluded with the DNC to promote Hillary over Bernie?

Am I to believe they suddenly then decided to backstab her and jump on the Trump train? And they accomplished this by giving Hillary debate questions in advance and then painting Trump as a racist/sexist/homophobe/xenophobe/etc?

I do recall every time Hillary was hit by bad press, the media immediately shifted to something relatively mundane that Trump said and they'd hammer that for a week until the Hillary thing just disappeared. It became a laughable pattern, as I recall.

Back