Obama thinks press was unfair to Hillary

AndersonStreet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I think that Hillary Clinton performed wonderfully under really tough circumstances. I’ve said this publicly, I’ll repeat it – I think there was a double standard with her. For whatever reason, there’s been a longstanding difficulty in her relationship with the press that meant her flaws were wildly amplified.”

Her flaws were amplified? More like Donalds flaws were amplified and hers were minimized.

What a joke!

Also says he would have beat donald in the election if he was running. The Don says no way.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3148134/b...beaten-donald-trump-who-responds-with-no-way/

I agree that he would have won against Trump.

But acting like the press was unfair to Hillary is simply insane. In fact it was the other way around. Some media outlets couldn't have been more biased if they tried.

when Obama's fresh face surfaced in 08, Hillary was already an old hand. She's done things Barack could not even fathom. Obama is older but still naive.

Hillary's got what she got because of what she's done for decades.

"I think that Hillary Clinton performed wonderfully under really tough circumstances. I’ve said this publicly, I’ll repeat it – I think there was a double standard with her. For whatever reason, there’s been a longstanding difficulty in her relationship with the press that meant her flaws were wildly amplified.”

Her flaws were amplified? More like Donalds flaws were amplified and hers were minimized.

What a joke!

Also says he would have beat donald in the election if he was running. The Don says no way.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3148134/b...beaten-donald-trump-who-responds-with-no-way/

Thanks, Obama!:)

Dawson-1437922806.gif

Perhaps Obama would have won. But after the past month of recounts, blaming Russia, screwing Israel while Trump is saving jobs, the Dow is going crazy, and people are feeling optimistic...I don't see Obama beating Trump any longer. If they held a special election next month I see Trump winning it.

What a joke!

the press were unfair to both candidates. as were the public.

thats all in the game when it comes to elections.

The entire mainstream media and establishment were against Trump yet somehow Hillary had it worse?

What's Barry been smoking?

Perhaps Obama would have won. But after the past month of recounts, blaming Russia, screwing Israel while Trump is saving jobs, the Dow is going crazy, and people are feeling optimistic...I don't see Obama beating Trump any longer. If they held a special election next month I see Trump winning it.

objectively speaking, trump got 63m votes. hillary got 66m votes. obama got 66m votes each time.

however trump got 304 seats. hillary got 227 seats. obama got 332 seats and 365 seats.

beating hillary =/= beating obama.

I think Obama would've won in 2013, but not so sure in 2016. I'm not 100% convinced that Hillary was the problem. I think a lot of people were just sick and tired of the crazy Liberal agendas being shoved down their throats everyday. When they started crusading against white people, that could've been the beginning of the end. "White Guilt", "White Privilege", "Cultural Appropriation", yada, yada. When this nonsense started being pushed as legit issues in America, the push back was inevitable.

I also think Obama's stance on Islam hurt the left big time. As did his feelings towards the police.

As for his comment about Clinton's "unfair treatment" in the media.....LO f'n L

Yeah shame on you CNN, CBS, MSNBC...etc. for your unfair coverage of Hillary....

I think Obama would've won in 2013, but not so sure in 2016. I'm not 100% convinced that Hillary was the problem. I think a lot of people were just sick and tired of the crazy Liberal agendas being shoved down their throats everyday. When they started crusading against white people, that could've been the beginning of the end. "White Guilt", "White Privilege", "Cultural Appropriation", yada, yada. When this nonsense started being pushed as legit issues in America, the push back was inevitable.

I also think Obama's stance on Islam hurt the left big time. As did his feelings towards the police.

As for his comment about Clinton's "unfair treatment" in the media.....LO f'n L

You make an excellent point. People are tired of the Left's smug, self-righteous, globalist nonsense and Obama is a smug, self-righteous, globalist. The American people made it clear they want to move far away from what the Left is doing. I'm not so confident Obama would have won a third term against Trump.

The leftist universities, the SJWs, the celebrities and the leftist media played a much bigger role in the Democrats losing than Hillary being too intelligent.

This race baiting piece of trash isn't beating anyone any more.
He's been exposed for what he is- a mouthy lawyer who strings out his sentences and can't negotiate his way out of a wet paper bag. His whole life he used his "black"(even though he's mother is white) card to get ahead in life, while being raised in a white middle class family. He never had any real pressure to succeed as a private individual, so he sought out secure government-payed jobs where he could further use his race card and secure affirmative action promotion, ala Elizabeth "Pokohontas" Warren.

This POS represents all the worst aspects of American politics and society. I supported him in 2008 and 2012, btw. I still believe that was the right choice given the other choices were a degenerate psycho with a lifetime track record of failure and a globalist penguin.

No candidate that lost was ever favored more than Crooked Hillary. Actually Hillary had the press in her back pocket.

The press absolutely hated Trump.

Maybe he's so used to being the media darling that he's shocked when the media doesn't go in his favor

Either way, saying this seems petty as fuck

We will never know. Trump didn't run against Obama, he ran against Hillary.

People like Obama as a person, but his policies poll in the garbage bin.

He must mean after the media and the DNC colluded against Bwrnie Sander's.

It's almost like Clinton didn't spend all her campaign money so now she's spreading whatever is left around to make her loss look less embarrassing.

Maybe he's so used to being the media darling that he's shocked when the media doesn't go in his favor

Either way, saying this seems petty as fuck
The new Counter-Propaganda Bill he signed will hopefully put an end to that...

Back