Obama signs anti-propaganda bill on Chirstmas

Wtf? I'm all for uncensored news. But a lot of info out there is fake and is making Americans into idiots. There has to be a balance. lets make America smart again. Stop the spread of garbage info like info wars.
Who decides what is fake? You say infowars, I say huffpost

Is trolling really that much fun? You add nothing to the discussion. I'm going to ignore you now.

Your thread is a troll. DISGUSTING!

"This man is disgusting" I hope you mean Trump, the Con Man Rapist. Where is the Ken Starr investigation? Total cover up at FOX.

FOX news is totally FAKE with that Hannity troll. Garbage enquirer stories, all pro Saudi Arabia (since they own it), pro Russian pro Murdoch empire.

9 times out of 10 when something is bipartisan, I automatically question it. A look at the no votes usually turns up a usual suspects of independent congressmen who aren't beltway boys.

@Dramovitch

You're missing the point dude.... someone will have the authority to say what is fake and what's not fake. Who will fact check the fact checkers?

Everyone used to believe snopes was legit until it turned out they were a democrat couple running a website and all their fact checking was biased to the left

So you are saying the earth could be flat?

If 10 republicans say it is flat?

What if 1000 republicans say it is flat?

What if Papa Trump himself loudly asserts that it is flat?

While everyone was enjoying time with their family Obama decided to be sneaky and signed a bill that will fight against "fake news". This man is disgusting, he is going all out before he leaves to ensure Trump and his adminstration have an uphill battle.
It was right around this time if year when Obama signed NDAA too.

9 times out of 10 when something is bipartisan, I automatically question it. A look at the no votes usually turns up a usual suspects of independent congressmen who aren't beltway boys.

This

Why would someone sight " bipartisan support " as some indication of purity?

TrollSpray.jpg~c200

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

BRAINWASHED by the MURDOCH KLAN!

PUTIN WINS AGAIN!

So you are saying the earth could be flat?

If 10 republicans say it is flat?

What if 1000 republicans say it is flat?

What if Papa Trump himself loudly asserts that it is flat?

As someone that clearly hates the next top executive of the government , youd think youd see the issue with blessing said government with power of deciding it gets to wave the magic wand of truth for the rest of us .

As someone that clearly hates the next top executive of the government , youd think youd see the issue with blessing said government with power of deciding it gets to wave the magic wand of truth for the rest of us .

No. It's all Trump trying to make us listen to Russia.

These people, I swear they want the government to tell them how to think.

Use your own brain. Don't lease it to Democrats for welfare and likes on Facebook.

No. It's all Trump trying to make us listen to Russia.

These people, I swear they want the government to tell them how to think.

Use your own brain. Don't lease it to Democrats for welfare and likes on Facebook.

" I hate and mistrust the most powerful dude in goverment , so lets give sweeping ability to control information.........to the government!"

The most peabrained partisan should have no issue seeing the problem here.

Establishment policies, of course they work together. They are like the NFL divided into the AFC and NFC but still the same org.

Youve got to be seriously naive and incredibly shortsighted if you dont see a massive opportunity for misuse with allowing the government to decide that which is " true " and what is dangerous "propoganda". Im guessing youre not a fan of the Chinese style throttling of information? How is a person capable of thinking past 2 steps ok with this ?
Yes I see the opportunity for misuse. But you also see the opportunity for foreign powers to take advantage of our system in this time and age. For example, the election votes of both party's are 49% to 49%. Some foreign powers spam spread bullshit info about one candidate. (Even tho it's bullshit) its spreads and sticks. And it's sways the election to there favor.
Obama is a fair president and I'm sure There's safeties so it won't be abused. He actually cares about this country like we all do. Even tho we don't agree

Yes I see the opportunity for misuse. But you also see the opportunity for foreign powers to take advantage of our system in this time and age. For example, the election votes of both party's are 49% to 49%. Some foreign powers spam spread bullshit info about one candidate. (Even tho it's bullshit) its spreads and sticks. And it's sways the election to there favor.
Obama is a fair president and I'm sure There's safeties so it won't be abused. He actually cares about this country like we all do. Even tho we don't agree

top kek

Matt farell from die hard 4 was right about the media.

barack ''goebels'' obama obviously fixing the damage for his ministers of propaganda (cnn, msnbc, etc) so media can now protect the party line.

edit bill should be known as the '' pro propaganda drivel'' bill.

Are you sure you're not messing with me? These networks have been proven to be fake (fox is a bit better but not much) many times this year alone. You never find it odd that so many people think white cops are out there to kill black men when blacks are the biggest danger to black people? Hands up, don't shoot was a complete lie. Let's also not forget about the crisis actors that have been exposed working for these networks. MSM has always been a joke but this year people are finally waking up.

They aren't making shit up. They are just presenting the news with a slant toward their agenda that you don't agree with.

That's not fake, that's just you being a bit ignorant to other people's views.

Fake news is literally fabricated tabloid bullshit parading as an actual news story like the shit coming out of Macedonia.

This stuff was fine when it was print only and you could tell that it was obviously a shit rag, not a real newspaper... but most people can't discern the difference between a legit news site and a fake news site because they're designed specifically to deceive.

I see the clueless low-info democrats voters are still blaming the Russians. Obama has done some very sneaky stuff since the election result came in..
Probably taking direct orders from Soros.

You think obamas fair , what about Trump .....what about the guy 20 years from now ?

" Im sure theres protections in there " , lol! Did you scrutinize your mortgage as thourougly? Incredibly sheeplike mentality youve got there homes , youd fit in like one of those round pegs in China

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back