Obama says it's possible Russia would try to influence US elections

The difference between your country and mine is that while we both feel our Nation is awesome, mine actually IS awesome.
You want some peanut butter with that jelly? :D

Yes, you're so awesome. Now go choose between a reality TV star and an ex-president's corrupt wife.

You lose either way lol.
In all seriousness, I'm not happy about some of Clinton's dumber shit, nor the collusion within the DNC to swing things in Hillary's favor.
Realistically, however, Sanders was never going to get the nomination anyways and wouldn't have been as strong a candidate.
Bottom line here is that Hillary is experienced in all the ways that matter to the job and has actual policy positions that have been elucidated... whereas Trump doesn't seem particularly informed, or interested anything besides his own opinion, and is intentionally vague.
We'll do much better with Hillary than with Trump and that's just a straight-line analysis.

, nor the collusion within the DNC to swing things in Hillary's favor.

I hate Hillary but I'll take her over Drumpf. Hillary is an evil genius. Get kaine to resign as chair of the DNC, appoint Wasserman, Wasserman rigs dnc election for Hillary. Hillary appoints Kaine as VP. Just a CT I've been thinking.

I hate Hillary but I'll take her over Drumpf. Hillary is an evil genius. Get kaine to resign as chair of the DNC, appoint Wasserman, Wasserman rigs dnc election for Hillary. Hillary appoints Kaine as VP. Just a CT I've been thinking.
For people who think I'm a huge liberal Hillary lover (pay attention, you fucking goofs): this election, I'm forced to ask myself the same question everyone else is, whether they know it or they're cloaking it in love for their candidate...

"What's the worst that could happen?", essentially an exercise in speculation.
I can personally imagine a lot more mistakes at a lot higher price with a Trump presidency. I think he's too reckless, and his demeanor coupled with his lack of thoughtfulness, could lead to serious consequences especially in a time of national crisis.

The next POTUS is likely going to have to lead us through a terror attack on our soil. I think we'd need a steady hand in such a situation, not a bombastic reactionary.

13873017_10154855885386729_4938648854391772597_n.jpg

Back