Obama says it's possible Russia would try to influence US elections

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-obama-russia-idUSKCN1062R4

U.S. President Barack Obama said it was possible that Russia would try to influence the U.S. presidential election, after a leak of Democratic National Committee emails that experts have attributed to Russian hackers.

"Anything is possible," Obama told NBC News in an interview broadcast on Tuesday when asked if the Russians would try to influence the Nov. 8 election.

"I know that experts have attributed this to the Russians," Obama said.

"What we do know is that the Russians hack our systems, not just government systems but private systems," he said.

"I think that Trump has gotten pretty favorable coverage back in Russia," Obama said.
"look!!! dont vote for the guy thats running opposite of my political party! hes in bed with the russians!!!" lol meanwhile the US has had their grubby dirty little fingers in most if not ALL major elections that could possibly have any bearing on anything significant in the past 30 + years

Exactly. The Russians aren't the ones who yanked the fucking rug out from under Bernie Sanders feet.

Heh Barry why not try putting the blame squarely where it belongs for once?

More speculative deflection from the fact those e-mails should not have existed in the first place.

Who are these experts? Are they the same ones who investigated Hillary's private server?

Google "Obama Medvedev election"

And he's going to complain about Russia and elections? Sheesh.

The amount of excuse making on behalf of the GOP, Trump and Russia is an embarrassment.... Seriously - it's just disgusting at this point.

And last I checked the emails for the most part are people inside the Democratic Party who were voicing gripes about Bernies campaign being decisive.

People like Assange deserve to rot in a cell somewhere dark. He has no business pushing this election towards someone who would obviously be an unmitigated disaster. How can an support this piece of shit anymore? It's never been more obvious he's a pawn for foreign enemies of he US - all the truth telling is nothing more than an attempt to damage credibility and cause disunity in the US. How pathetic

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

If they "influence our elections" by exposing secret high-level corruption to the American people, I welcome their influence.
I hope they hack everyone and let and release every dirty detail. I want to make the most informed decision possible come November.

"I don't have any evidence, but anything is possible"
"Like, for example, Donald Trump make a secret pact with Putin to hack DNC emails, and then doctor all of them to make angel Hillary and darling Wassermann look corrupt"
"Again, I don't have any evidence, but its possible"

The amount of excuse making on behalf of the GOP, Trump and Russia is an embarrassment.... Seriously - it's just disgusting at this point.

And last I checked the emails for the most part are people inside the Democratic Party who were voicing gripes about Bernies campaign being decisive.

People like Assange deserve to rot in a cell somewhere dark. He has no business pushing this election towards someone who would obviously be an unmitigated disaster. How can an support this piece of shit anymore? It's never been more obvious he's a pawn for foreign enemies of he US - all the truth telling is nothing more than an attempt to damage credibility and cause disunity in the US. How pathetic

Sarcasm?

and I thought Obama couldnt say any more stupid shit.

What's the matter Obama? Gettin' nervous they got dirt on you too?

What a clown to even weigh in on this conspiracy theory.

Soooooooo Obama won't say Islamic Terrorist but has no problem saying this?

Ummm....no comment on the actual content of the emails themselves? Did they even ask him??

Ummm....no comment on the actual content of the emails themselves? Did they even ask him??

How are people letting him get away with this? His party's chair and vice-chair just had to step down after proof of corruption surfaced, and he won't even mention that it happened.

Barack may as well say that if we vote Trump then the terrorists win.

Russia, the new boogeyman

To deny something like this is beyond idiotic. Of course the Kremlin would and we would do the same.

Everyone is hacking everyone and act disgusted when someone is caught.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back