Obama says it's possible Russia would try to influence US elections

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-obama-russia-idUSKCN1062R4

U.S. President Barack Obama said it was possible that Russia would try to influence the U.S. presidential election, after a leak of Democratic National Committee emails that experts have attributed to Russian hackers.

"Anything is possible," Obama told NBC News in an interview broadcast on Tuesday when asked if the Russians would try to influence the Nov. 8 election.

"I know that experts have attributed this to the Russians," Obama said.

"What we do know is that the Russians hack our systems, not just government systems but private systems," he said.

"I think that Trump has gotten pretty favorable coverage back in Russia," Obama said.

I thought Russia is a 3rd world hell hole where nothing gets done and Putin is an incompetent fool.

All of that is true, and I would instantly believe that the Russians did this.

But all the media coverage I see is about the evil Russians trying to influence the elections. Similar to previous leaks: kill the messenger, bury the message.

And Americans dont hack russian systems??? :D Americans even hack systems of their allies, germans and so on...Jesus christ, how pathethic is becoming this hypocrisy...
Secondly even our politicans use americans before elections , like, here, we have support of tthis american politicans and this american party. And we are shitty small country that is of no importance to USA. In more important countries and matters for USA their involvment is much more serious. They didnt support Brexit for example, Obama going to UK and staff...

Now russians and Putin are openly more for Trump. SO F***ING WHAT? ...So they cant have they favourite who they see better to work with ???
Unless russian SPECNAZ and FSB agents are putting guns on american people...It is fair game as all "bullshit" they you will try to stick on russians USA did for sure in Russia...

Only 5 more months.

oD5z7.gif

And Americans dont hack russian systems??? :D Americans even hack systems of their allies, germans and so on...Jesus christ, how pathethic is becoming this hypocrisy...
Secondly even our politicans use americans before elections , like, here, we have support of tthis american politicans and this american party. And we are shitty small country that is of no importance to USA. In more important countries and matters for USA their involvment is much more serious. They didnt support Brexit for example, Obama going to UK and staff...

Now russians and Putin are openly more for Trump. SO F***ING WHAT? ...So they cant have they favourite who they see better to work with ???
Unless russian SPECNAZ and FSB agents are putting guns on american people...It is fair game as all "bullshit" they you will try to stick on russians USA did for sure in Russia...
Putin that u? o_O

As opposed to the honest and fair elections we're used to having with no influence from special interests, donors, lobbyist, and political establishments? Go home, Barack, you're clearly drunk.

Shame Hillary's foreign owners only use computers for pron otherwise she might have some intel to throw around too. Can't they at least get something concrete on Donald's dick?

I thought Russia is a 3rd world hell hole where nothing gets done and Putin is an incompetent fool.

He is incompetent when it comes to domestic issues, but he is very good to fuck other countries up, directly or indirectly.

So Obama's Mad Russia is leaking damaging info about democrats.

US influences elections in every country why can't the inverse occur?

fucking power-drunk 21st century Nazis.

Fuck the Anglo-Axis.

I wonder if he is concerned that Middle Eastern countries tend to strongly support Hillary? Or that they tended to support him? When is our thoughtful, paternal reminder about this, or that countries like Saudi Arabia have donated money to influence the election here in her favour?

Last edited:
Hillarys deleted emails were about yoga and Chelsea's wedding. Right?

"I think that Trump has gotten pretty favorable coverage back in Russia," Obama said.

While both he and hillary get great treatment by our media.

and americans would try to influence Russian elections if they could. Americans hack Russian systems when they can etc etc

so what?? this is news??

Even a spotty virgin basement dweller can cause a lot of shit with their hacking skills.

DNC gets caught red-handed doing some grimey, unethical shit that borders on election rigging, and most certainly has undermined the legitimacy of the primary election process.

Obama- "RUSSIANS"!!! "TRUMP"!!!

I think he should have thrown the NRA and global warming in there as well . LMFAO

Lol, the DNC's response is to fear monger about the Russians. Total joke of a party.

DNC gets caught red-handed doing some grimey, unethical shit that borders on election rigging, and most certainly has undermined the legitimacy of the primary election process.

Obama- "RUSSIANS"!!! "TRUMP"!!!

I think he should have thrown the NRA and global warming in there as well . LMFAO
Holy shit. That is exactly what they are doing..

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-obama-russia-idUSKCN1062R4

U.S. President Barack Obama said it was possible that Russia would try to influence the U.S. presidential election, after a leak of Democratic National Committee emails that experts have attributed to Russian hackers.

"Anything is possible," Obama told NBC News in an interview broadcast on Tuesday when asked if the Russians would try to influence the Nov. 8 election.

"I know that experts have attributed this to the Russians," Obama said.

"What we do know is that the Russians hack our systems, not just government systems but private systems," he said.

Heh Barry why not try putting the blame squarely where it belongs for once?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back