Obama renames (reverts) Mount McKinley, our highest mountain.

mhspdu.jpg

Is Kenyan a language ? haha

Lets change the school curriculum to downplay the accomplishments of our founding fathers, calling them racists.
Lets take presidents off of our currency and replace them with Harriet Tubman
Lets take their names off mountains and give them American Indian names. ( i realize that was what the Indians called it)

I cant wait for this guy to be a distant memory. Along with all is policies.

we don't have to overtly call them batshit crazy biggots...but most of the historical curriculum taught these days in complete and utter horseshit. People are still being taught nonsense like Columbus discovered America.

Perhaps history lessons shouldn't celebrate or condemn anything but rather talk about what happened and why it happened. Of course, you can't help but manipulate people by deciding how to portray things.

Great change. Where's the executive order for that racist Washington NFL team tho?

You are saying she whored around, got knocked up by someone other than her husband, and lied about it for ever. You are calling Obama a bastard and his mother a whore, so you damn straight your 6 year old is fair game!

Wow dude. Bringing someones daughter into this in defense of Obama, a man you dont know at all. I hope you talk to someone like that in real life and they punch your teeth down your throat. Probably never happen though since im sure youre a fake ass tough guy who doesnt have the balls to say something like that to someones face. Then again the drugs have probably rotted all your teeth anyway.

Classic post by you.

It's been regarded as Denali by Alaskans and climbing enthusiasts alike for basically the entirety of its existence.

Yes. I know. And as soon as i learned that, i totally changed my stance. you didnt read all my posts.

lol they were racists they owned slaves...

seems like you have issues with indigenous peoples and other races IMO but you just loveeeeee pitbulls? i bet you blame the world for keeping you down also
Some did, some didnt. My argument was against holding them to the standards of today instead of the standards of their own day. By todays standards the very large majority of people of their time would be racist, even the ones who spoke against slavery. Any rational person can see how ignorant it is to hold people to standards set hundreds of years after their death.
Lol. I have no issues with Eskimos if those are the indigenous people you are referring to. Did I ever say anything to that effect ? And as ive said several times now, I have no problem with the name change after learning that the Alaskans have been wanting to change it for a long time. Keep reading. I know its hard to read all my posts before you attack me, what with having to defend yourself against all the 26lb dogs attacking you all the time. But when your finished emptying your clip on the next deadly chihuahua maybe you can catch up ?

lol, a reasonable person can use context clues to discern whether a person is talking about the geological lifetime of a mountain versus its time since being recognized by civilization.

lol

We're in a forum where people actually believe that the earth was formed within 6000 years of the present date. Context clue my sweet, peppery asshole.

Wow dude. Bringing someones daughter into this in defense of Obama, a man you dont know at all. I hope you talk to someone like that in real life and they punch your teeth down your throat. Probably never happen though since im sure youre a fake ass tough guy who doesnt have the balls to say something like that to someones face. Then again the drugs have probably rotted all your teeth anyway.

?

I'm from Oxnard, I'd say it to anyone's face and then beat the piss out of them if they got froggy over it. I'm not a fake like you, or a coward like you, you want to call someone's mom a whore, fine, then your daughter is going to be one too, deal with it!

See, people like you can dish it out but you can't take it, and that's why.... wait for it...... YOU WOULDN'T LAST 10 SECONDS IN OXNARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locals already called it Denali . . . not sure why folks on either side of the decision would make a big deal one way or the other.

Lets change the school curriculum to downplay the accomplishments of our founding fathers, calling them racists.
Lets take presidents off of our currency and replace them with Harriet Tubman
Lets take their names off mountains and give them American Indian names. ( i realize that was what the Indians called it)

I cant wait for this guy to be a distant memory. Along with all is policies.

How bout we just tell the whole truth from jump sonny boy. Acknowledge the contributions of our founding fathers, while also acknowledging many of them were racists and slave owners.

I graduated HS in 1987, and there was not word one in any history book I had about our founding Fathers being racists, or slave owners. Or that many of them either killed others, or were killed themselves, in duels. Some of our luminaries even killed others in duels by breaking the rules of the duel. Also known as murder. They later went on to become President. A really fucking good President I might add.

As for the rest of it, congratulations, you win today's Pamprin award.

648_pd194550_1.jpg

Last edited:
Bristol would kick Obama's butt in a fight.

Nah, Obama has the reach. Plus really long fingers. Bristol would whine and cry incessantly about illegal eye pokes for the first 4 rounds, then fail to answer the bell in the 5th due to pregnancy by a father of unknown origin.

You just like Bristol because she has de babies as opposed to getting abortions. Nevermind that she is a hypocritical slut.

I wonder if she studies jiu jitsu, she seems to work well on her back.

Not really. She submits far too easily and far too frequently. Plus she has really long layoffs, usually 9 months plus, between all her bouts.

Not really. She submits far too easily and far too frequently. Plus she has really long layoffs, usually 9 months plus, between all her bouts.

You're probably right. She has a tendency to get mounted easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back