Opinion Obama - "Not everyone who is disturbed by immigration can be branded Racist"

Is Obama right here?

• Total voters
So you don't think she believed what she was saying? I do, because it happens to align with a certain philosophy that seems to be quite popular amongst other elites in the West. Perhaps it's what she really believes but is reluctant to say in public when trying to get votes because it's so out of sync with the average American's views.

Source?

I am going to provide you with a source-- there are many online too. I must say that if you don't know he said this then you don't know lots of things about Trump and need a more diverse news feed.

Trump says many terrible terrible things and republican voices don't cover it and people like you don't hear about it. There is something very wrong with that man.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ess-second-white-house-gun-meeting/381145002/

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4716589/trump-take-guns-first-due-process-second

And no-- I absolutely know for a fact that Hillary Clinton does not have any hopes or dreams of an open border society happening in or anywhere near her lifetime. If you think she does you are just completely out of touch with reality.

I am going to provide you with a source-- there are many online too. I must say that if you don't know he said this then you don't know lots of things about Trump and need a more diverse news feed.

I'm familiar with the story and his comments but wanted to be sure what you were referring to. He certainly didn't appear to be saying he was going to confiscate guns from every American citizen in violation of the 2nd amendment, but he certainly should respect due process.

Trump says many terrible terrible things and republican voices don't cover it and people like you don't hear about it. There is something very wrong with that man.

It's hard not to hear every Trump utterance as the media covers everything he says and does around the clock including all his tweets. You were the one unfamiliar with Hillary's statements on open borders. Let's not get things twisted around.

And no-- I absolutely know for a fact that Hillary Clinton does not have any hopes or dreams of an open border society happening in or anywhere near her lifetime. If you think she does you are just completely out of touch with reality.

How do you know that? You don't. Her own statements prove you wrong.

The right-wing wants to flood countries with immigration to de-value labor markets.

I'm familiar with the story and his comments but wanted to be sure what you were referring to. He certainly didn't appear to be saying he was going to confiscate guns from every American citizen in violation of the 2nd amendment, but he certainly should respect due process.

It's hard not to hear every Trump utterance as the media covers everything he says and does around the clock including all his tweets. You were the one unfamiliar with Hillary's statements on open borders. Let's not get things twisted around.

How do you know that? You don't. Her own statements prove you wrong.

I know it the same way you know Trump is not going to start confiscating guns first and asking questions later.

You need more news sources man.

According to the right , and even some mainstream media, that figure is misleading. Because under the Obama administration the definition of "deported" included illegal immigrants who were turned back after they crossed the border, i.e. "Catch-and-Release". It was NOT applied exclusively to illegal immigrants who were residing here.

It doesnt matter because the LEFT makes the claim, the same left that now says deporting is racism and xenophobia.

{<BJPeen}

It doesnt matter because the LEFT makes the claim, the same left that now says deporting is racism and xenophobia.

{<BJPeen}
Isn't the MSM media I linked to obviously perceived as liberal.

And it does matter because the right was making the claim that Obama wasn't deporting the numbers that were being reported, yet here you are ...

Isn't the MSM media I linked to obviously perceived as liberal.

And it does matter because the right was making the claim that Obama wasn't deporting the numbers that were being reported, yet here you are ...

No, halfwit.

The point is that Liberals were FINE and SUPPORTED Obama "deporting" but NOW its deemed racist and xenophobic by Liberals.

That is the point. That is what YOU must refute...hurr durr...

No, halfwit.

The point is that Liberals were FINE and SUPPORTED Obama "deporting" but NOW its deemed racist and xenophobic by Liberals.

And you think some liberals did not know Obama wasn't actually deporting the numbers claimed? There never was much attention given to deportation numbers during Obama's term.

And you think some liberals did not know Obama wasn't actually deporting the numbers claimed? There never was much attention given to deportation numbers during Obama's term.
No, halfwit.

EH come on man. The deportation policy under Obama wasn't any different than Bush aside from the way they classified turn aways at the border. That is what made it look like Obama had done something different and deported more. That was not the case. You flip your political script when you want to shit on Obama for letting people swarm the border then you want to say he deported more people than ever and he is as much a racist as trump. What is it EH did Obama let to many in? Or is he truly the president who deported the most in history and he should be looked at as the real racist? You dont get it both ways. Man up.

Was celebrated by the left. Was not called racist or xenophobic.

<mma4>

Great work because I actually cant tell if trolling or very stupid.

10/10
Obama's deportation wasn't celebrated by anyone. It wasn't talked about until someone made light that the numbers were different. The willfully ignorant and grossly partisan hacks are the only places that carried the narrative.
No one was making a national emergency out of it.

This thread cracks me up. To paraphrase some folks - "so now you guys think Obama is reasonable?" should be countered by how George W was trotted out by the MSM a few years ago and praised for being a great guy. The way some folks fell in love with W and his ass was kissed by Ellen was way nore bizarre than anything in this thread. Strange days indeed.

He seems genuinely worried about where the Democratic party is heading as of late.

He should be.
Agree or disagree with his persona or policies, you've got to give him credit for creating the Obama coalition, it was a monumental political force that beat Hillary against incredible odds and won the presidency and reelection. His strategists were genius in how they dismantled the Clinton campaign which everybody had anointed. The left has no idea how to re-form a winning coalition like that it seems. They're too fragmented on policy and identity politics and intersectionality. Trump inexplicably will likely coast to reelection...

No shit, not one democratic candidate is for open borders or for letting a flood of illegal immigrations in.

It's just pure strawmanning and fear peddling from certain news networks and corrupt politicians who make you think the majority of the left is for open borders.
The only time I ever voted for an open borders candidate was Libertarian Republican Gary Johnson. It's much more a Libertarian idea than a Democratic/left-wing idea. Personally, I never supported it when I had more "typical" libertarian ideas or now when my views have gone more to the left. But it's a Koch Brothers/Big L Libertarian/Reason Magazine type idea first and foremost.

Obama's deportation wasn't celebrated by anyone. It wasn't talked about until someone made light that the numbers were different. The willfully ignorant and grossly partisan hacks are the only places that carried the narrative.
No one was making a national emergency out of it.

Note the LACK of protesting, the lack of calling Obama a racist, the lack of calling Obama a Xenophob, the lack of Democrats calling for ANYTHING to be stopped....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-enough/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c8e0a1b523bc

I do. I wonder if that is my point and I wonder why you keep deflecting with bullshit to distract from that simple fact that TDS has turned you and the far left into mouth-breathing hypocrites.

Note the LACK of protesting, the lack of calling Obama a racist, the lack of calling Obama a Xenophob, the lack of Democrats calling for ANYTHING to be stopped....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-enough/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c8e0a1b523bc

I do. I wonder if that is my point and I wonder why you keep deflecting with bullshit to distract from that simple fact that TDS has turned you and the far left into mouth-breathing hypocrites.
In your world anyone who doesn't have the stench of trumps balls on their breath is deranged. Let that sink in EH.

In your world anyone who doesn't have the stench of trumps balls on their breath is deranged. Let that sink in EH.

Still cant refute the reality of your need for double standards to hate Trump? Guess if I was so stupid to believe a media lie for 2 full years I would feel the need to continue it and never self-reflect also...could lead to self harm if done by someone with an IQ over 60 since shame is required and mental retardation prevents that.

<NoneOfMy>

Still cant refute the reality of your need for double standards to hate Trump? Guess if I was so stupid to believe a media lie for 2 full years I would feel the need to continue it and never self-reflect also...could lead to self harm if done by someone with an IQ over 60 since shame is required and mental retardation prevents that.

<NoneOfMy>
Tell me about the media lie. Open my eyes EH.

Back