Obama: "Hillary was treated unfairly" by the media.

Barry's got to say this.

He knows he'll be under reduced Secret Service protection as soon as he is officially out of office. And he knows what the assassins on the Clinton payroll are capable of. He's seen the documented body count.

He'll have to hide in the basement of the pizzeria for safety.

Just because the guy is articulate doesn't mean he's honest

Not just articulate. But bright, clean and nice-looking as well.

Biden_AP.jpg

It was the first hit in google. It cites a Harvard study.

Regardless, Shillary schooled Dolan during the debates where policy was the subject matter. And really the "lock her up" compaign was never a serious intent to put Shillary in jail, it was just to deflect away from Dolan's ignorance of politics and policy. It was a brilliant switch.
a serial killer could school his opponent in some political debates. i'm still not going to vote for him. nobody liked hillary, even alot of her supporters.

and lol at "letting the people know what kind of person hillary is" being not treating her fairly.

was it fair of the media to play the trump pussy grabbing tape?

I don't care so much about the Wikileaks stuff but yeah that is BS.
The media should have never let her get away with not giving a press conference all those months (not sure how many 5-6)
That was certainly the biggest issue I had in the last campaign as far as the press go.
Not really happy how they treated Trump but at least they gave him plenty of time to voice his opinion.
But not giving press conferences like Hillary did is unacceptable.

lol what policy's ? the whore bitch had no ideas of her own. Just pc bs political talk.

Dislike Shillary all you want, but her debates with Sanders were much more around policy than the Republican side where Preibus had to tell the candidates to stop talking about penis size and hurling insults because the "debates" were a mockery to people with a maturity level greater than a 12 year old.

Dislike Shillary all you want, but her debates with Sanders were much more around policy than the Republican side where Preibus had to tell the candidates to stop talking about penis size and hurling insults because the "debates" were a mockery to people with a maturity level greater than a 12 year old.

i ask again what policy's ?

Was she treated unfairly when Obama called her corrupt back when he ran against her?

Back