Crime Oath keeper leader found guilty of seditious conspiracy

You go, girl, believe that shit.

I feel like the psychiatrist in Terminator except you're no Reese and terminators aren't real.
Believe the video I just played live from the courtroom with the head of the FBI?
<{1-1}>

But yeah buddy, You definitely are one of the medical assistant's in the Terminator. This guy
terminator2-terminator.gif

We all know that the people defending the Jan 6 crowd are only doing it because it's the internet and winning political arguments is more important than truth or credibility. But I don't think I'm ever going to be truly understand how anyone can proclaim a love for country and still put internet chest thumping above doing the right thing.
I'm trying to figure out how a guy who served, who went to Yale Law school and was a lawyer thought it was a good idea to stom the capitol.

Believe the video I just played live from the courtroom with the head of the FBI?
<{1-1}>

But yeah buddy, You definitely are one of the medical assistant's in the Terminator. This guy
terminator2-terminator.gif

Asking someone to divulge information about undercover operatives is pretty sleazy.

You know they can't answer but you ask because the morons in your party will eat it up.

And it sounds like you're offering to be my Sarah Connor.

We all know that the people defending the Jan 6 crowd are only doing it because it's the internet and winning political arguments is more important than truth or credibility. But I don't think I'm ever going to be truly understand how anyone can proclaim a love for country and still put internet chest thumping above doing the right thing.

Because they want the country to be another way.

They don't love the country the way it is.

He should get about a year. Sedition is fucking silly. You’ve got some dorks larping but trespassing and causing property damage on federal property
You should be put out to sea with Kanye, holy shit. You have no pride in your country whatsoever.

I'm trying to figure out how a guy who served, who went to Yale Law school and was a lawyer thought it was a good idea to stom the capitol.
Knowing that if he got caught he could face 20 years. Not the smartest crayon in the box, likely why the twat got disbarred.

No weapons, and no violence, just some heated rhetoric on social media and being in the vicinity of an FBI op. Fuck this corrupt Washington DC bullshit that proves their point.
You didn't read the text messages? Officially subpoenaed txt messages?

He was bang to rights.

Q-Anon's leader's being taken down as a paedo.

Proud Boys next.

Knowing that if he got caught he could face 20 years. Not the smartest crayon in the box, likely why the twat got disbarred.
But he has to be reasonably smart and competent to attend Yale.

You should be put out to sea with Kanye, holy shit. You have no pride in your country whatsoever.
That’s super interesting. The old I thought this was America routine

So you still don't understand what he did then?
Well if we’re charging people under long dead laws how about we get him on witch craft. You have criminal conspiracy, which can be up to five years. Plus the other charges. They didn’t take any weapons. Not even fake ones. So I know you’re trying to be the most offendedest because they’re atta king the very flag you made for George Washington before you went out to see with Abraham Lincoln to kill a giant shark that had been eating the Jedi council but he’s a raging moron who needs to serve a little time not some criminal mastermind. Peddle your fake rage elsewhere

None of those things mean someone makes good decisions.

Well if we’re charging people under long dead laws how about we get him on witch craft. You have criminal conspiracy, which can be up to five years. Plus the other charges. They didn’t take any weapons. Not even fake ones. So I know you’re trying to be the most offendedest because they’re atta king the very flag you made for George Washington before you went out to see with Abraham Lincoln to kill a giant shark that had been eating the Jedi council but he’s a raging moron who needs to serve a little time not some criminal mastermind. Peddle your fake rage elsewhere
So domestic terrorism, loss of lives, storming a building injuring cops screaming for their lives, Pence, his wife and children hearing chants "hang Pence" a few feet away from where he was, being told to get in the motorcade for his own safety, smearing feces all over the capitol.
He tried to use force to overturn an election which had been won. By force. What do you not understand?

Almost lost our country to this guy

Rhodes, who wears an eye patch after accidentally shooting himself in the face
lol and working as a firearms instructor at the time.

Just watched a documentary about him and his family. Apparently he pulled a knife on his 4 year old son when he startled him as he slept. What a balanced individual. The family luckily eventually escaped his abuse.

I love how Americans actually care what happens to politicians. Over here, we've had them shot, stabbed and blown to pieces. We've had mortar rounds landing outside 10 Downing St and car bombs going off at Westminster. Our politicians have been attacked by the IRA, who make the Proud Boys etc look like Boy Scouts. None of that even came close to bringing down the government.

@ICHEERTHEBULL :D

That's why when a British politicians gets the good news, the reaction of most Brits is.

<Fedor23>

Politicians are some of the least important people in any society. A good whore is worth more than the vast majority of politicians. At least when she promises you a Happy Ending, she delivers;)

America is a very young nation. Just as children believe in Santa, Americans still believe in politicians.
lol true. The sad fact is our politicians are more accountable than theirs and more honest.

Back