Crime Oath keeper leader found guilty of seditious conspiracy

He should get about a year. Sedition is fucking silly. You’ve got some dorks larping but trespassing and causing property damage on federal property

Problem is, the US can't have that again.

It was an embarrassment on the global stage.

I agree, it was a bunch of moronic cape-wearers with a collective intelligence deficit, but even so.

It has to be strongly discouraged.

5 years would do.

There should be examples made of supposed ring leaders, no?

I love how people on the right try to downplay the jan 6th insurrection because the culprits were incapable of actually doing it right. As if intent doesn’t matter.

Luckily the court thinks otherwise and most of those sad sacks of shit will get what’s coming to them.

He should get about a year. Sedition is fucking silly. You’ve got some dorks larping but trespassing and causing property damage on federal property
No, they were trying to use violent force to stop the certification of a democratic election, so that they could install a winner of their choosing. That’s not “fucking silly,” that’s a direct attack on the Constitution and our system of government.

Their punishment should not be light.

No, they were trying to use violent force to stop the certification of a democratic election, so that they could install a winner of their choosing. That’s not “fucking silly,” that’s a direct attack on the Constitution and our system of government.

Their punishment should not be light.
Look up drama queen

The uniparty has to use this as a teaching tool.

Funny how trump chuds didn’t think this threatened the us, but they were jerking each other off to the time when trump fired tear gas on gathering protestors and waltzed across the street and held a bible upside down.

Almost lost our country to this guy

Rhodes, who wears an eye patch after accidentally shooting himself in the face
Did he do the bugs bunny stare down into the barrel of your gun when it jams?

Feds pointing the finger at right wing extremists
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Online only right wing extremists pointing at politically active right wing extremists trying to pretend their beliefs don't align 100%.

I see that forum diabetes expert @cincymma79 is also an expert in sedition law as well.

it’s amazing how the dude doesn’t let the lack of any actual knowledge hold him back

fucking Herschel Walker award right here

If the right had their way we wouldn't do anything about these insurrectionists and that would foment more serious insurrections in the future.

The only way to understand their thinking is to see that they support what happened on January 6th and so of course they don't think anyone should have any consequences.

I love how people on the right try to downplay the jan 6th insurrection because the culprits were incapable of actually doing it right. As if intent doesn’t matter.

Luckily the court thinks otherwise and most of those sad sacks of shit will get what’s coming to them.

I love how Americans actually care what happens to politicians. Over here, we've had them shot, stabbed and blown to pieces. We've had mortar rounds landing outside 10 Downing St and car bombs going off at Westminster. Our politicians have been attacked by the IRA, who make the Proud Boys etc look like Boy Scouts. None of that even came close to bringing down the government.

@ICHEERTHEBULL :D

That's why when a British politicians gets the good news, the reaction of most Brits is.

<Fedor23>

Politicians are some of the least important people in any society. A good whore is worth more than the vast majority of politicians. At least when she promises you a Happy Ending, she delivers;)

America is a very young nation. Just as children believe in Santa, Americans still believe in politicians.

I love how Americans actually care what happens to politicians. Over here, we've had them shot, stabbed and blown to pieces. We've had mortar rounds landing outside 10 Downing St and car bombs at Westminster. Our politicians have been attacked by the IRA, who make the Proud Boys etc look like Eagle Scouts. None of that even came close to bringing down the government.

@ICHEERTHEBULL :)

That's why when a British politicians gets the good news, the reaction of most Brits is.

<Fedor23>

Politicians are some of the least important people in any society. A good whore is worth more than the vast majority of politicians. At least when she promises you a Happy Ending, she delivers;)

America is a very young nation. Just as children believe in Santa, Americans still believe in politicians.

From now until the end of time the only acceptable thing to say upon hearing a politician is dead is “to quote Boris Johnson ‘I don’t care, let their bodies pile up in the street’”. It is strange to see American politicians revered, I can’t think of a single European country where the political class are viewed as anything other then filth.

I see that forum diabetes expert @cincymma79 is also an expert in sedition law as well.

it’s amazing how the dude doesn’t let the lack of any actual knowledge hold him back

fucking Herschel Walker award right here
Interdasting

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Online only right wing extremists pointing at politically active right wing extremists trying to pretend their beliefs don't align 100%.
These guys would fit in 100% with online right wing extremists because it was all internet role playing. The article says he didn’t actually do anything but “lead” the plot of 60 year old boomers walking around Capitol Hill.

This was white peoples equivalent to a flash mob in a Philadelphia Walgreens, except with no crimes committed.

These guys would fit in 100% with online right wing extremists because it was all internet role playing. The article says he didn’t actually do anything but “lead” the plot of 60 year old boomers walking around Capitol Hill.

This was white peoples equivalent to a flash mob in a Philadelphia Walgreens, except with no crimes committed.

Except you know, seditious conspiracy, breaking into congress during the transfer of power between presidents, fighting with police, storing weapons nearby for use if things escalate, stealing government property etc

Back