NYTJorge Ramos: ‘Trump Got His Wish. Mexico Is Now the Wall’ (Mexico is paying for border security)

bro - he had the balls to tell me immigration was a new thing in the US

When the hell did I say that, bro? LOL

Having to outright lie now, because you have nothing.

<Dany07>

when I told him our country was built by immigrants

America was built almost entirely by European immigrants. What does that have to do with mass non-European immigration into America today? Oh that's right... nothing. lol

that our very story is one about immigrants. so I posted that "melting pot" picture from 1908, & he kept moving goal posts, saying that picture only proves the concept of immigration was still new.

Post the thread where I said that. Put your money where your mouth is, son. Let's see if you can...

Applying for asylum is for people from countries at war or under attack, not for people who are simply poor or from a shithole.

Spare us this nonsense.

Sorry you don't approve of US law and the actual procedures surrounding the asylum process. But you believing things should be "different" doesn't make them so. And it doesn't make asylum seekers coming over the Southern border criminals.

Mass *European immigration is what made America. Not recent mass immigration from Bangladesh, .

From all of my Bengali homeboys who run dozens of local restaurants, and have welcomed me into their kitchens and shared recipes, stories, and laughs.

Let me say fuck you.

From the two Indian gentlemen who employed my father when I was a child, who would cook us lunch while I sold lotto tickets to nice old black ladies.

Fuck you,

For you ignoring black contributions to America, fuck you.

And lastly, for every immigrant that came here with a dream, let me say,

<3>

why is America so good?

At what?

remind me, what language are we posting in?

Erm... English.

what sport, is this site centered on?

MMA.

who runs this website?

Who cares?

what country runs the number 1 org in that sport?

Relevant... how?

shit, whom invented the internet we are all typing on right now?

Who invented the world wide web? A British man. And? How is this relevant?

who has the largest global military and economic power in world history?

Relevant, how?

where is the IMF located? the world bank?

Do you take pride in this? LOL

who controls the UN? NATO?

I dunno... you tell me...

that's right. People hate b/c we run and dominate everything, world champs. Nobody hates the San Diego Padres, fi you feel me, b/c they suck......

American snowflakes going full retard ITT. LOL

It's hilarious because I haven't even made an anti-American statement in this entire thread. I've said America is declining due to mass immigration/diversity, and so is the entire West. But the American snowflakes here only focused on America and thought I was being "anti-American". lol

<Dany07>

At what?

Erm... English.

MMA.

Who cares?

Relevant... how?

Who invented the world wide web? A British man. And? How is this relevant?

Relevant, how?

Do you take pride in this? LOL

I dunno... you tell me...

American snowflakes going full retard ITT. LOL

It's hilarious because I haven't even made an anti-American statement in this entire thread. I've said America is declining due to mass immigration/diversity, and so is the entire West. But the American snowflakes here only focused on America and thought I was being "anti-American". lol

<Dany07>
hahahahahahahahahh
Darpa net was invented by US, stopped reading there
i'm sorry nobody cares about where you are from, it happens

NEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

You don’t live in America. How TF would you know?

We live in the 'age of information', bro. You can't hide the truth. Deal with it.

PS but... but... local politicians, and types of crime.

LOL

vgmut.jpg

Ok, ignoring the racist implications in this post, there was absolutely mass immigration from non-European countries such as China, Japan, most of Africa, and Mexico itself.

There was Chinese immigration, to build the railroads (on the West coast). Mass Japanese immigration? Nope. Mass African immigration? Nope. Mass Mexican immigration? Nope.

You don't understand what 'mass immigration' means.

Sorry you don't approve of US law and the actual procedures surrounding the asylum process. But you believing things should be "different" doesn't make them so. And it doesn't make asylum seekers coming over the Southern border criminals.
"Asylum applicants must establish that they fear persecution from the government in their home country. Second, applicants must prove that they would be persecuted on account of at least one of five protected grounds: race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or particular social group."

Sounds like not of lot of Central American asylum seekers fit into any of those.

Sounds like most of them are country shopping because their countries are poor and want to cut in line in front of those who go through the process correctly.

Sounds like you're the one who doesn't approve of US laws and the actual procedures surrounding the asylum process.

Last edited:
America was built almost entirely by European immigrants. What does that have to do with mass non-European immigration into America today? Oh that's right... nothing. lol

Yes, lets ignore the slave based economy from the XVII to the XIX century, lets also ignore the Chinese labor and the fact that most of the Southwest cities were unitially settled by hispanics.

1) You claim America is in decline. This is false, and you’re not from America, so you have nothing to base this on besides what you read on the Internet.

Plenty of Americans agree with me. Here's one...

2) You claimed America wasn’t the best nation on Earth.

It's not.

America’s poor, are better off than most of the world. That’s how great America is.

I already responded to this nonsense. This also applies to Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea etc etc. The 'poor' in all those countries are better off than most of the world, too. It's not just an American thing, it's a wealth thing. You're so dense you don't understand that. lol

3) The “racial tension” you’re crying about is mostly on twitter.

Delusional.

Back in the real world, I get my jerk chicken in the hood. I buy my rice from Muslims, I interact with these folks everyday. We’re all good people and get along just fine.

And? During WW2, Germans & Poles often got along fine. Look at the bigger picture: the more diverse a country is, the weaker it becomes. History proves this, but you can only look the other way when I mention this fact.

Again, please take your “brown people will be the end of the world” arguments elsewhere.

Again, nothing but desperation on your part. When have I said that? You do know how quotation marks work, right? Seeing as you're not quoting me there, you shouldn't be using quotation marks.

This would explain a lot since he appears to believe non-white people didn't immigrate to the U.S. until recently. <45>

Again, another lie from someone I'm arguing with, because he totally lacks a counter-argument. When have I ever said non-white people only recently migrated to the USA? Quote me.

You and bob are definitely a couple of civic American nationalist snowflakes, lol. I don't "wish" the worst for America, I'm simply saying America, like the rest of the West, is declining due to mass immigration/diversity.

I have no desire to be American, I can assure you. Mass shootings, high crime rate, awful foreign policy, cesspit political climate... no thanks.

See? Look at this snowflakery! How am I being anti-American? I've said mass immigration/diversity is destroying the entire West you dumb dumb.

Really? Got a link to the thread? I can't remember ever engaging with you on this topic. I've never lost when discussing this topic, so I'd be interested to see you post a link to the thread I "bailed" on. I'm desperate to see these "hard hitting questions" (LOL) you quizzed me on.

LMFAO English is my first language you idiot and even if English was my second language, how would that mean I'm an immigrant? You're so dumb, jesus fucking christ. lol

I don't ever remember seeing that picture posted here. Can you please link to the thread? Come on, put your money where your mouth is, son.

I love the personal attacks. keep 'em coming. definitely hitting a nerve here.

& I call bullshit on English being your first language - you have terrible reading comprehension.

also, your "debate skills" are poor as all hell. you take everything as a personal offense, & break up posts, driving menial points into weird fucking tangents - all just to deter focus from the single title to this entire story - you know jack shit about America.

you're the perfect example as to why "armchair enthusiasm" fails.

holy shit, I swear to God, all of the above was typed up before I found this post below. I'm repeating the same shit that I told you last time haha

FCkEyW2.png

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/134123831/

earlier in that thread, is where you got mad about my posting that Melting Pot pic. this is pretty hilarious. I even tried making peace with you but you just continued on being salty as all hell.

"Asylum applicants must establish that they fear persecution from the government in their home country. Second, applicants must prove that they would be persecuted on account of at least one of five protected grounds: race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or particular social group."

Sounds like not of lot of Central American asylum seekers fit into any of those.

Sounds like you're the one who doesn't approve of US laws and the actual procedures surrounding the asylum process.

:rolleyes: Sorry that what US asylum seekers are claiming in their documentation isn't in alignment with what you "know" to be true about their experiences.

It's up to immigration judges to approve or deny claims. If a claim is denied then it is at THAT point that an asylum seeker, were they to remain in the US, would be in violation of US immigration law.

Again, sorry the system doesn't currently conform to your fantasies. Another four years of Orange King George, though, the laws may change and your dreams may be fulfilled. You'll be able to call brown asylum seekers "illegals" and you'll be right.

When the hell did I say that, bro? LOL

Having to outright lie now, because you have nothing.

<Dany07>

Post the thread where I said that. Put your money where your mouth is, son. Let's see if you can...

this is why I keep stressing the fact that you have poor reading comprehensions skills. seriously.

From all of my Bengali homeboys who run dozens of local restaurants, and have welcomed me into their kitchens and shared recipes, stories, and laughs.

Let me say fuck you.

From the two Indian gentlemen who employed my father when I was a child, who would cook us lunch while I sold lotto tickets to nice old black ladies.

Fuck you,

For you ignoring black contributions to America, fuck you.

And lastly, for every immigrant that came here with a dream, let me say,

<3>

They arrived in an already-developed country.

Plenty of Americans agree with me. Here's one...

It's not.

I already responded to this nonsense. This also applies to Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea etc etc. The 'poor' in all those countries are better off than most of the world, too. It's not just an American thing, it's a wealth thing. You're so dense you don't understand that. lol

Delusional.

And? During WW2, Germans & Poles often got along fine. Look at the bigger picture: the more diverse a country is, the weaker it becomes. History proves this, but you can only look the other way when I mention this fact.

Again, nothing but desperation on your part. When have I said that? You do know how quotation marks work, right? Seeing as you're not quoting me there, you shouldn't be using quotation marks.

^^^ reads about America on the Internet. Considers xerself an expert.

<Dany07>

Back