NYTJorge Ramos: ‘Trump Got His Wish. Mexico Is Now the Wall’ (Mexico is paying for border security)

Why would I care about the opinion of some dork that works for CNN that isn't as smart as me? If you're going to link me to an opinion from CNN, let it be from a legal analyst commenting on the law, a financial analyst commenting about the stock market/economy etc, a health article written by a doctor.

A) It wasn’t an opinion piece.

B) We’ve seen your posts here. You’re not smart.

Let anyone attempt to immigrate legally who wants to. Go through the proper channels and almost nobody will give a shit.

Except that entering the country to apply for asylum is entirely legal but Trumpublicans lose their shit over it and want to see those applicants detained in the most barbaric manner possible. Spare us the nonsense.

A) It wasn’t an opinion piece.

B) We’ve seen your posts here. You’re not smart.
A. It's absolutely an opinion piece, guess you can't recognize one unless it specifically states that it is
B. No need to lie to yourself because we tend to disagree and I make you feel inadequate when we do. I still remember sending you to Mrs. Geese to ask for help in defending one of your weaker points in the past.

Except that entering the country to apply for asylum is entirely legal but Trumpublicans lose their shit over it and want to see those applicants detained in the most barbaric manner possible. Spare us the nonsense.
No, when seeking Asylum you should do it in the first country you enter. So unless these people that are seeking Asylum in the US is coming from Mexico, I don't see how they could possibly be seeking actual asylum by bypassing an entire country or countries in many cases just to reach the US. Asylum isn't what those people are seeking, its the comfort of the US and our lax policies in dealing with illegals.

Awesome! No more need for border wall funds anymore then.

Optimistic, but not realistic.

^^^ racist, and not realistic

I will trade every single lazy, opportunity wasting American, and GLADLY trade them for a hard working immigrant.

Take an approval rating of America from immigrants, and democrats. I guarantee the democrats hold a far, far, worse opinion of our country.

Lastly, to show what a complete falsehood your opinion is.

What did people think about the Irish when we first got here? Oh that’s right, they thought we were savages. Ring a bell?

A. It's absolutely an opinion piece, guess you can't recognize one unless it specifically states that it is
B. No need to lie to yourself because we tend to disagree and I make you feel inadequate when we do. I still remember sending you to Mrs. Geese to ask for help in defending one of your weaker points in the past.

A) opinion pieces are labeled as such.

B) Russia, Kavanaugh, etc

Face it dude, you’ve spent the last three years embarrassing yourself. You’re now in a thread going on about how you’re smarter than

Cnn
Nyt
NBC

Etc.

You’re a sucker for tradition apparently...

Applying for asylum is for people from countries at war or under attack, not for people who are simply poor or from a shithole.

Spare us this nonsense.

^^^ racist, and not realistic

I will trade every single lazy, opportunity wasting American, and GLADLY trade them for a hard working immigrant.

Take an approval rating of America from immigrants, and democrats. I guarantee the democrats hold a far, far, worse opinion of our country.

Lastly, to show what a complete falsehood your opinion is.

I thought you weren't going to respond anymore?

How about you respond to this now? https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/158658063/

What did people think about the Irish when we first got here? Oh that’s right, they thought we were savages. Ring a bell?

Why are you comparing Irish immigration 100+ years ago into an underdeveloped & underpopulated country, to immigrants arriving in an already-developed & well-populated country? America had no welfare system back then either. The immigrant experience 100+ years ago is in no way comparable to the immigrant experience today. The immigrant experience today is a walk in the park and the immigrants have no need to integrate.

Also, the Irish are European. America is being flooded with non-Europeans and very often non-Christian (mostly Muslim). Have fun with that!

Let anyone attempt to immigrate legally who wants to. Go through the proper channels and almost nobody will give a shit.
Build more consulates in Mexico. Create special visa category for citizens of the countries we share a boarder with.

If I was adept at the art of witchcraft, I would use my magic to afflict the headline writers of today with a perpetual case of mild diarrhea. Just enough that no pair of underpants is ever safe.

I mean, just say Mexico is aiding Trump's efforts at border enforcement.

Last edited:
I thought you weren't going to respond anymore?

How about you respond to this now? https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/158658063/

Why are you comparing Irish immigration 100+ years ago into an underdeveloped & underpopulated country, to immigrants arriving in an already-developed & well-populated country? America had no welfare system back then either. The immigrant experience 100+ years ago is no way comparable to the immigrant experience today. The immigrant experience today is a walk in the part and the immigrants have no need to integrate.

Also, the Irish are European. America is being flooded with non-Europeans and very often non-Christian (mostly Muslim). Have fun with that!

I only respond to point out how foolish you are.

You’re very foolish.

PS, I do have fun with that. I have learned a lot about cooking from Muslims. I buy my spices and curry leaves at their businesses (that’s right, somehow those filthy immigrants manage to operate their own successful business). I follow their recommendations for rice, oils, numerous things really.

I also use Arabic numbers.
Algebra
Etc.

PPS, browsing 4ch should be for breaking news and world events. Next time, skip the “We’re doomed cuz Muh brown people” threads.

I only respond to point out how foolish you are.

You’re very foolish.

PS, I do have fun with that. I have learned a lot about cooking from Muslims. I buy my spices and curry leaves at their businesses (that’s right, somehow those filthy immigrants manage to operate their own successful business). I follow their recommendations for rice, oils, numerous things really.

Algebra
Etc.

PPS, browsing 4ch should be for breaking news and world events. Next time, skip the “We’re doomed cuz Muh brown people” threads.

I love how non-Americans think they know more about America than her own citizens.

Because border security is a system. Furthermore, it is part of our national defense, which is why military funds are helping build it (now that democrats have officially supported illegal immigration and republicans are left to fix the problems alone).

It includes barriers, diplomacy, domestic politics, etc.

Trump has ensured tons of funding for the southern border wall.
Trump has significantly changed our immigration policy
Trump has forced other leaders to contribute to our security.

All of that leads to stuff like this.

And your butthurt post.

Lol wow. Now suddenly border security expand beyond simple putting up a wall, and the broader context matters, and CNN is a reputable source. Talk about doing a 180 dude.

I have learned a lot about cooking from Muslims. I buy my spices and curry leaves at their businesses (that’s right, somehow those filthy immigrants manage to operate their own successful business). I follow their recommendations for rice, oils, numerous things really.

1). What do cooking & spices have to do with Islam?
2). Are these Muslims the ones who "quickly" realise how the left is a failure, and vote right-wing?
3). Why did you call those immigrants "filthy"?

Algebra
Etc.

What does that have to do with Islam and mass Muslim immigration?

Who said "we're doomed cuz Muh brown people"?

It's almost as if you have no counter-argument and have to respond in a melodramatic manner & strawman me.

I love how non-Americans think they know more about America than her own citizens.

When did I say I know more about America than Americans? This isn't unique to America. Britain is also being destroyed by mass immigration. And France, Germany, Belgium, Sweden, Netherlands etc etc.

That's not what's happening so far. They overwhelmingly vote left-wing every election. But you're so sure they'll "quickly" change. From when will this "quick" change occur?

The fact that they voted for Hillary over Bernie in the 2016 proves they dont "overwhelmingly vote left".

People vote Democrat because the other alternative is a party that its openly hostile against them.

The fact that they voted for Hillary over Bernie in the 2016 proves they dont "overwhelmingly vote left".

Hillary is left-wing. /facepalm

People vote Democrat because the other alternative is a party that its openly hostile against them.

'the Republicans should get on board with open borders, or else we'll just keep on voting Democrat!'

Back