NYTJorge Ramos: ‘Trump Got His Wish. Mexico Is Now the Wall’ (Mexico is paying for border security)

Duck #2

Address the immigration law changes made under trump.

Again, i dont know which changes were made, i was merely talking about the original thread.

Obama was clearly pro-legal immigration, Trump is against legal immigration but we are discussing illegal immigration.

Again, i dont know which changes were made, i was merely talking about the original thread.

Obama was clearly pro-legal immigration, Trump is against legal immigration but we are discussing illegal immigration.

You implied Trump just carried on with Obama’s policies.

This is false.

1) In May 2011, then-president Barack Obama stated that the wall was "basically complete", with 649 miles (1,044 km) of 652 planned miles of barrier constructed. Of this, vehicle barriers comprised 299 miles (481 km) and pedestrian fence 350 miles (560 km)

2)

Totally the same...

<{cruzshake}>

The illegals can’t support themselves. They have have a ton of kids out of wedlock. We give free healthcare, food, and housing to these people. California alone spends more than 3 billion dollars a year on these services and 400 million dollars to lock up a bunch of illegal immigrant criminals. They cant speak English and there can only be so many Uber drivers in the US.

The left doesn’t care because they’re either rich already or are in politics to get rich or their paycheck is subsidized by tax payers or student loans
If you don't learn to speak the language of the illegals you are all the phobes and cists.

Quote me on that please?

This whole thread is ridiculous.

1.- Obama was the one who started the whole pressure Mexico to stop illegals back in 2014, also he increased border security through operation phalanx.

2.- Conservatives deviously used the whole Mexico cracking on illegals as a way to claim that "Mexico is cruel to illegals, ergo we should be cruel to illegals too".

To imply their pressure was even remotely the same, is just silly.

Also, I don’t care about being cruel to anyone. But if you break our laws, I don’t care tbh. I’d keep them in cages and livestream it 24/7 as a warning.

To imply their pressure was even remotely the same, is just silly.

Where did i said anything about US domestic law? i specifically pointed out that i was talking about forcing Mexico to do the US dirty job.

Lol, of course.
Trump said we could charge them 5% tariff for 6 months and it would pay for the entire wall. But it's CHEAPER for them to do security that's why they do it. That's how business works: make it desirable for the other party to do something and they will do it.

Those that said no when Trump declared it knew nothing about business. If you have a multi-transactional relationship with any party, they can 'make you pay' for anything they want as long as you desire that relationship. It's a 2 way street.

If you go to McDonalds and you ask for ketchup and they ask "how many?" but you go to Taco Bell and the packets are freely available... You can actually take 50 if you want to...does that mean you get a better deal at Taco Bell? Of course not. Nothing is free. You pay for everything.

Why not try and stop their citizens leaving and getting out in centers

Back