Crime NYPD "declare war" on Bill de Blasio, claim NYC "under siege," tell Trump to "send in the feds"

What does the federal government getting involved even look like? The tweet mentions criminals getting released and using federal courts.

Do prisoners who break federal laws that have similar state laws often get tried at the state level and wind up in state prisons? Are they requesting that federal sentencing take precedence in cases where it often doesn't? Otherwise, it seems they want the fed to step on the toes of the local legal system, which seems untenable. Aren't state prisons funded by state taxes? So what authority does the federal government have when it comes to state sentencing?

I am just guessing here but I am assuming people are getting caught via state police and released for things with a federal corellary. I.e if you are a felon with a gun you are violating both a NY state law and a federal law. So presumably they want the feds to charge with the federal crime which is something they rarely do because they leave it up to the local legal system.

When stop and frisk ended all the dire predictions about crime never happened.

Stop and frisk wasn’t why nyc became safer. You’re simply wrong

Awesome, I guess there is no further need for the police in NY.

Deblasio hates cops and should just drop the bullshit sentiments. And trotsky, way to turn an assassination attempt into an anti cop thread.

De Blasio - and most liberals who want to hold officers to basic standards of humanity - don't hate cops.

The fact that cops can't handle being treated like adults and given adult responsibilities instead of unqualified praise is pathetic.

Not surprising. All of De Blasio's social and law enforcement policies have put NYC back on the path to the Death Wish days in order to pander to the worst elements of society. Soon enough they will have the same situation as Chicago and Baltimore. More cops leaving and retiring early, so you get the cops hired off the grade school affirmative action exams who then pull shit like in Rampart.

He forces the NYPD to crack down on people like Eric Garner who are selling untaxed cigarettes and then throws them under the bus. He panders to the BLM crowd who are shouting to kill cops in the street and then acts outraged when the NYPD turn their backs on him after a BLM activist kills two of them right afterwards. He actually set a policy where his own special detail are all black cops.

The Death Wish days? His tenure has seen no huge rise in violent crime anywhere approaching what you're acting like. The Death Wish movies are like a case study in stand yer ground legislation anyhoo. Bronson mail orders guns for christ sake!!

Ah good. I was worried we wouldn't get the mob involved in all this.

Someone shot at a NYPD police officer.

This could either have been seen as a longstanding occupational hazard amid an historical decrease in crime, in which NY's crime rates have only recently risen from all-time lows, or it could be used as an opportunity to claim that anyone and everyone who questions any officer's actions or doesn't cheer when police murder innocent people is a cop-hating sleaze bag. Obviously, knowing how police operate, we know which route they took.

This is an absolute dogshit thread even by your standards. Which really makes it something special.

Deblasio hates cops and should just drop the bullshit sentiments. And trotsky, way to turn an assassination attempt into an anti cop thread.

If the cop that wrote that tweet is still active he/she should be fired and probably prosecuted for threats

Lmfao@police crying about bloodshed

Those mother fuckers kill 3 unarmed people a day

If the cop that wrote that tweet is still active he/she should be fired and probably prosecuted for threats

You are missing something pretty obvious. Alot of people think police are above the law. The police most of all.

Certain major cities should be federal cities. NY is too important to be run by diots

You are missing something pretty obvious. Alot of people think police are above the law. The police most of all.

You can believe whatever you please including the police but when you make vague threats to the mayor you should be held accountable. That shit wouldn't fly anywhere else

If you don’t live in NYC shut the fuck up.

there have been protests where people walk around defacing everything in their path with slogans like fuck the NYPd. Get the NYPD out of the subways, free everything nonsense. It’s a cancer. The mayors office does nothing to stop these ass clowns from spreading bullshit and threatening officers. This is the same as 2014 when two cops were murdered after the media went on a tear for weeks and months that cops are racist and target blacks.

In reality, play stupid games win stupid prizes. Don’t commit crimes if you don’t want to go to jail. Too difficult for some, guess we should thank the degenerates and give them Mets tickets and no bail.

I remember reading an article last week saying that crime was up 60% in NYC. This is after some prison reform laws were passed. Sounds like the police are frustrated.

If you don’t live in NYC shut the fuck up.

there have been protests where people walk around defacing everything in their path with slogans like fuck the NYPd. Get the NYPD out of the subways, free everything nonsense. It’s a cancer. The mayors office does nothing to stop these ass clowns from spreading bullshit and threatening officers. This is the same as 2014 when two cops were murdered after the media went on a tear for weeks and months that cops are racist and target blacks.

In reality, play stupid games win stupid prizes. Don’t commit crimes if you don’t want to go to jail. Too difficult for some, guess we should thank the degenerates and give them Mets tickets and no bail.

If you live in New York you can eat rat shit.

Why is it that the NYPD and some residents feel extra special and why should the mayor or anyone else put up with their tantrums.

I believe we'll see further chaos and societal upheaval along these lines. Whether this is just a natural progression of change or ultimately orchestrated remains to be seen but I see it continuing.

I always see references here to various European societies and their various benefits held up as examples of what America should be like or at least should be striving toward but most of those societies have the benefit of a much longer history and I believe much of their success is not only due to that history but also the fairly static and traditional nature of those societies that held them together.

As they have attempted to adopt the "new" Western ideal of porous borders, and increasing demands on their entitlement programs that come from it, they too have also been seeing and increasing issue with a certain amount if social breakdown and upheaval.

Throw in rather swiftly introduced ideals on gender identity, speech policing, increased religious intolerance both for and against, the mania surrounding climate change and what that means for social and economic policy and a rapidly expanding and solidifying political divide and one can see the same sort of developing upheavals in those once rather stable and staid nations as can be seen in American society.

Change happens. Trying to stop it is not only futile but ultimately stagnating and counterproductive. What concerns me though and makes me suspicious of these current changes are the nature and relative speed of introduction and adoption. Generally the only things that change societies this quickly are catastrophic environmental changes, conflict or concerted financial influence, whether foreign or domestic.

Makes one wonder what the ultimate end goal is of this brave new world the West is force marching toward and who ultimately will hold the reins of power when we get there.

Well, that's my two cents on it anyway. I have to admit though, generally I'm doing everything I can just to maintain my life and the lives of my family day to day. International and national concerns seem rather far away when compared to that and maybe that's part of the problem as well. One doesn't often have the time to look at the world around them or the mental and emotional largesse to invest in what they see till it directly impacts their efforts to just keep putting one foot in front of the other and survive.

Someone shot at a NYPD police officer.

This could either have been seen as a longstanding occupational hazard amid an historical decrease in crime, in which NY's crime rates have only recently risen from all-time lows, or it could be used as an opportunity to claim that anyone and everyone who questions any officer's actions or doesn't cheer when police murder innocent people is a cop-hating sleaze bag. Obviously, knowing how police operate, we know which route they took.

Hey, look at this bozo try to get out ahead of this story by pretending that he's an emotionally grounded, unbiased citizen who supports good cops. Oh, wait a minute...
That's an absurdly generous pension. I swear, it's incredible the return on investment you get for being a pig.

Anyways, size of the pension aside, he did nothing to have his benefits revoked. He posted up and maintained the exit instead of hunting down a shooter who outgunned him considerably. If other pigs can keep their benefits after raping, beating, and murdering suspects, this guy shouldn't lose his for not being Rambo.
He's actually exactly what he purports not to be: an irrational, unhinged cop-hating sleaze bag.

Democrats hate police. Just look at this POS

Lmfao@police crying about bloodshed

Those mother fuckers kill 3 unarmed people a day

Hey Einstein, there are 63 million police encounters per year. The fact that 3 criminals per day are killed, is a shockingly low number.

Learn math.

Back