NYPD boss accused of stuffing her panties in co-worker’s mouth

Nah I'd actually prefer if you used copper colored or ruddy because those are definitions that actually apply.
I dont know any :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: with black skin.

d937b87a30aedec1bb955dd8e34f6298_400x400.jpeg

melanin-goddess-social.png

She wouldnt have had to force them down my throat

A unisex locker room? That’s the weirdest part of this story. As for how I would react? I would whip out my cock and start jerking off in front of her. It’s pretty much what I do in any situation involving a woman.

A unisex locker room? That’s the weirdest part of this story. As for how I would react? I would whip out my cock and start jerking off in front of her. It’s pretty much what I do in any situation involving a woman.

I see you've learnt nothing, Louis.

For real though, never change

I can't imagine any human being stuffing panties in my mouth if my hands are free and I can defend myself.

Did she sneak up behind him and just jam them in there?

I gotta tell you, reading the thread title made my pants a little shorter. Gag me with your panties, spit on me, and call me scum.
<bball1>

There is a high number of submissive dudes in this forum

I would not let her put her panties in my mouth but I have seen many many girls in My life who I would allow them to put their panties in my mouth lol

I can't imagine any human being stuffing panties in my mouth if my hands are free and I can defend myself.

Did she sneak up behind him and just jam them in there?
All you need are light footsteps and a funnel

If I was partnered with a woman I'd want it to be someone like her.

Lady like that won't take any shit. No weakness. She'd have my back.

"I dont know any :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: with black skin."

What word was that?

You playing stupid or something is there another 5 letter word that begins with n that has been placed on my people that I dont know about?

<bball1>

There is a high number of submissive dudes in this forum

I’ve got no masculinity issues. Sometimes you just gotta wear some silky lingerie to feel pretty... and have your balls stomped on with high heels while being gagged with some used panties. What’s the issue?

If I was partnered with a woman I'd want it to be someone like her.

Lady like that won't take any shit. No weakness. She'd have my back.

I think this is something that most anti LE types don’t get. I would trust my life on shift to some people who I wouldn’t trust around my wallet or wife off shift.

Back