NYPD boss accused of stuffing her panties in co-worker’s mouth

punky brewster

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
A ball-busting female boss at a Brooklyn precinct is under investigation for allegedly stuffing a pair of her panties into a male colleague’s mouth, police sources told The Post on Monday.

Sgt. Ann Marie Guerra, the second-in-command at the 72nd Precinct Detectives Squad, flipped out on Detective Victor Falcon when he complained about her leaving her underwear all over the unisex locker room, sources said.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/22/nypd-boss-accused-to-stuffing-her-panties-in-co-workers-mouth/

How would you respond, sherbros? Fill the room with uppercuts? Say "these taste salty"? Say "Fank you guv'nuh, may I please have another"? Strangle her with her own thong"?

how would I respond ?

whatever option that had the best chance of her losing her job, she sounds like a cunt

The real barometer for the seriousness of the offense would require a photo of said female officer..

The real barometer for the seriousness of the offense would require a photo of said female officer..
ny-1540075164-oz2ffylcie-snap-image

New-York-Police-Sgt.-Ann-Marie-Guerra-pics.jpg

Ann-Marie-Guerra-husband-Joe-LaRosa-200x200.jpg

181022-ann-marie-guerra-nypd-feature-image-1.jpg

"She has been on social media spouting man-hating rhetoric about fellow sergeants having ‘little d–ks,’ ” the source said.

Ahh, a feminist. Countdown to her claiming to be the real victim..

"She has been on social media spouting man-hating rhetoric about fellow sergeants having ‘little d–ks,’ ” the source said.

wish I could like!

One day Tiny...one day.

I'm willing to bet she secretly wanted the D from the officers , thus leaving her panties around as a not-so-subtle hint. Aggressively shoving panties in to someone's mouth sounds like some kinky shit too.

upload_2018-10-23_20-32-2.jpeg

Yep, that’s your average NYC chick, terrible posture, large forehead due to receding hairline, shiny face from cosmetics and ever drooping bazookas.

Are we jumping to conclusions here? What if the sergeants really do have little dicks?

I was told locker room antics operate on different rules. Possibly PPV.

Can't say I would have displayed a whole lot of resistance.

Once again the cry babies and the women haters are trying to pull down an angel for doing the Lord's work. The average guy can't afford to have panties stuffed in his mouth. That shit costs money. She was stuffing her juice soaked panties into her worker's mouths for free which makes her practically Mother Theresa, but better.

Unisex showers eh?

200.gif

Maybe I should become a NY detective.

Back