NYPD anti-harassmant training chief removed from position over racist online posts

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

The report, obtained by The Post, says that Deputy Inspector James Francis Kobel used the handle “Clouseau” to post “racist, misogynistic, anti-Semitic, and homophobic sentiments” on the The Rant forums 500 times between the summer of 2019 and fall of this year.

The high-ranking cop even attacked his own in numerous messages, calling a pair of female cops of color “gutter sluts” and “f–king animals” and a Palestinian-American lieutenant a “goat-f–king Palestinian scum bag.”

Wonder if he's a closet WRer too.

He does not have the Joy Reid free racism license. He doesn't get to get away with that.

He does not have the Joy Reid free racism license. He doesn't get to get away with that.

?

No.

He was in a position of responsibility. He was specifically assigned to STOP the shit he was doing. Hypocrite and a racist bigot who got fired.

What are you talking about?

Conservatives say and do shit shit that makes me laugh all the damn time.

:-/

Who? Who are these funny conservative comedians? All I can come up with is Adam Carolla and those Blue Collar comedy guys. And calling Carolla conservative is stretching it.

I've heard Joe Biden say worse... He'll probably use the "Brillohead" line if he can remember it.

He’s an idiot but “brillohead” did make me laugh.

He said it's not him. If that's true the "Clouseau" account should still be posting. If the account is not posting anymore than it's him. You don't need to be clouseau yourself to determine that, lol.

Back