Nyla Rose, jimmies rustled weekly by "her"

Kardashians

☆ sitting on the moon ☽
@Gold
Reaction score
every week the commentators go, "she's such a beast, destroying every woman in our women's division" but, how am i supposed to be impressed by that when its a biological two hundred pound man doing this?

and now they're the women's champion?!? this shit is so wack bruh.

so rustled >;/

I agree, I hate that he-bitch
I can only hope that everybody is lying about her beating my sweet Riho

I CANT FACE THAT SHIT BEING TRUE!!!!!

giphy.gif

Sherdog would've loved Nyla Rose if they could masturbate to it.

It's true, She dragged her balls all over Rihoe's face.

<DCrying>

The new king of the division.-Jim Ross

JRoss bless. He has the guts to call it like it is.

I knew Nyla was going to beat Riho the moment they booked that match. Riho is hardly around and still lives in Japan I think with no plans to move. They need somebody there to be a champion and fight but . . . god I was still pissed when that pin happened. To add insult to injury Nyla damn tried to sit on poor lil Riho's face. Yuck.

The new king of the division.-Jim Ross

JRoss bless. He has the guts to call it like it is.
Lmao JR and all his slip ups on commentary are the best.

I liked when he said Nyla is over two hundred pounds "and I say that respectfully"

Ahahaha good ole JR.

That’s his b
Lmao JR and all his slip ups on commentary are the best.

I liked when he said Nyla is over two hundred pounds "and I say that respectfully"

Ahahaha good ole JR.
igg quality. He and tony are killing it.

can't wait for nasty ass nyla man rose to beat my alien girl tonight :(

So...are they not going to give Britt Baker a push, because she's likely to join Adam Cole in the WWE " Universe" eventually?

every week the commentators go, "she's such a beast, destroying every woman in our women's division" but, how am i supposed to be impressed by that when its a biological two hundred pound man doing this?

and now they're the women's champion?!? this shit is so wack bruh.

so rustled >;/
Jim Ross' stomach must churn every time he refers to Nyla Rose as "she".

She also sucks at pro wrasslin
And the fatass sucks on the mic as well. There's nothing there!!! How are they the champion. Big deal, Nyla is bigger than all the other girls. I'm guessing Kong will eventually wreck them but I don't find Kong interesting either. When the only thing a wrestler has going for them is size they get boring real fast. Worst champion in AEW right now. Agh.

And the fatass sucks on the mic as well. There's nothing there!!! How are they the champion. Big deal, Nyla is bigger than all the other girls. I'm guessing Kong will eventually wreck them but I don't find Kong interesting either. When the only thing a wrestler has going for them is size they get boring real fast. Worst champion in AEW right now. Agh.
I agree
She can't cut a promo and her voice is weird.

Plus she's fat

Back