NYC Police can now wear Turbans

Yeah... I don't really want to see armed government officials wearing Muslim apparel, just like I wouldn't want to see a cop wearing a Holy Cross around their neck outside their uniform either. Badge & uniform should be the only symbols.

"I'm wearing a motherfucking pope hat"

Yeah, just because you never saw that doesn't mean you stay at home or live in rural Appalachia. It's just typical leftist bullshit.
I've lived in Brazil, we have all kinds of races and religions here. Blacks, whites, asians, natives, christians, traditional african religions, native religions, buddhists...but I never saw an australian aboriginal or a pygmy in real life. Damn, I need to go out more!
You've lived in Brazil? You posting from the afterlife?

Sounds reasonable until you see it.......WTF is going on. May Trump save us all.

_9904149e-cda4-11e6-b3cb-dcd306bf19b8.jpg

I would rather stick my face in the fattest smelliest dude on here's ass than smell under that fucking towel.

Da fuq, is this shit? those guys better only patrol the other Arab neighborhoods, or they'd be shot anywhere else.

We ny'ers are NOT used to our deli store owners being all mobile and shit, they should stay BEHIND the counter, not operating a legal gun.

they're not even Arab.

don't lump all of New York with your prejudice ass.

they earned the right to wear the badge & foremost. their religious garb is the point of this thread.

if your ass was in danger & a Sikh or Arab police officer is about to save your life, I guarantee you wouldn't be thinking like that.

they're not even Arab.

don't lump all of New York with your prejudice ass.

they earned the right to wear the badge & foremost. their religious garb is the point of this thread.

if your ass was in danger & a Sikh or Arab police officer is about to save your life, I guarantee you wouldn't be thinking like that.
It's either that or pay em for a twinky and a 40, hopefully they have the decency to put em in a paper bag

I used to care, I don't anymore. I've worked with some Sikh dudes that were cool as fuck, and that I'd have no problem with them showing up as my back up.

if i was a cop i would go to work naked with my badge on my dick.

You allow one thing then you have to allow everything.

Back