NYC Police can now wear Turbans

It's fucking retarded. They work for the state, this is religious expression.

suppose you're in dire need of assistance & the first to arrive is an officer with a turban, or Buddist beads/rosary beads around his/her wrist, or a hijab on.

are you guys telling me you would have a problem with that & are against them wearing their religious garb/items?

Last edited:
I think its funny that you are kind of in the military, but you don't seem to know what discipline is

Conflating allowing people on different duties to wear the appropriate cold weather gear with allowing people to wear different dress uniform items all the time

Do they not let you guys add cold weather gear up there?
I understand what discipline is. Not sure how you made some leap because I have a difference of opinion on what makes up an acceptable headdress. I also understand that despite the claim of uniformity there often isn't any. This is our Minister of National Defense. By all accounts he's a bad ass and it's actually nice having a minister who is a formal soldier for a change.

CS-3R9qXAAACqRW.jpg

Yes the allow us to add cold weather gear up here. But you're a pussy if you do.

I'm not going to spell it out for you dummy.

is it because in your white centric world view theres nothing wrong with white people and I shouldn't stereotype because that encourages white guilt or something incoherent like that?

Or is it because you have no real answer? Its ok to admit you dont.

is it because in your white centric world view theres nothing wrong with white people and I shouldn't stereotype because that encourages white guilt or something incoherent like that?

Or is it because you have no real answer? Its ok to admit you dont.

No its much simpler than that. Most white people don't smell so you were right to dismiss your prejudice against them.

Good. I don't like the government gets between me and my religion, and so I'm happy to see others win these battles also.

Fear? Why the hell would I go there when there are superior vacation spots lol. Let alone my own state of Canifornia

you're telling me you wouldn't love to get away from beaches & sand sometimes, & to instead enjoy this here concrete jungle & all it has to offer?

you hurt me with your words, bro.

<mma1>

Jesus man, NYPD is mandated to be armed at all times on and off duty, so why are you asking about some other place

Then you have to go to cold weather gear as your excuse why someone gets to wear their own choice of headgear
78174-Uncle-Buck-is-it-the-hat-gif-h-x2Sn.gif

No its much simpler than that. Most white people don't smell so you were right to dismiss your prejudice against them.

According to who? Every white american has that same distinct smell I can only describe as white person smell.

Black people makes mad jokes about it too. all my asian friends remark how white people have strong B.O. White people only dont smell to you because youre white and used to your own smell.

According to who? Every white american has that same distinct smell I can only describe as white person smell.

Black people makes mad jokes about it too. all my asian friends remark how white people have strong B.O. White people only dont smell to you because youre white and used to your own smell.
Lol says no one, unless of course you're in poor areas, then everyone smells. matter of fact, you sound poor.

Back