Elections NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails 2 "Electric Boogalo"

Do you think Joe Biden is corrupt and used his power as VP to enrich himself and his family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we're getting somewhere. @Rational Poster believes the emails are real which means he believes that Joe was at the least allowing Hunter to sell access and at worse was selling his own influence.

Correct me if I'm wrong here.

I never said I believe they are real either.

Stop straw manning.

So nothing is real?

We really do live in the Matrix

When Rudy and his Russian thugs are involved, it's fair to question literally everything about the story.

Given the fact that the FBI and DOJ has had the materials for over a year, I think it's fair to say it's barely filtered bullshit at this point.

Last edited:
I don't know if I could ever take a left leaning poster serious again when they claim to be outraged about something. Not after this whole Hunter Biden episode. This isn't your usual partisan hackery either. This is morally defunct, bottom of the barrel, slimy tribalism. I wanna laugh, if not for the fact that the issue revolves around the possible abuse of a child.

Serious question

Is there anything they would not defend? I mean what is left?

When Rudy and his Russian thugs are involved, it's fair to question literally everything about the story.

Given the fact that the FBI and DOJ has had the materials for over a year, I think it's fair to say it barely filtered bullshit at this point.

Same Rudy you guys said was duped by Borat?

hi PainIsLife,

its not my logic though.

its the logic of William Barr (Attorney General) and Christopher Wray (head of the FBI). although i have my doubts as to the integrity of Mr. Barr, i'm deferring to both of them for the time being, since both are career experts in the law.

there is no prosecution because there is nothing to prosecute. their inaction speaks volumes, you know?

- IGIT

So you're saying that Barr was shown the fbi investigation? It appears that the fbi have just been sitting on the laptop since Dec. without any investigation at all.

Again,you would need to do a forensic audit to know if there were crimes committed or not. But the emails (verified by ret. Naval vet) suggest that Joe was involved in crimes.

I'm rather curious how so many liberals wanted to impeach Trump for emolument clause over his hotels and resorts, but are perfectly fine with dismissing this?

The drop slip signed by Hunter is fake also?

Do we all live in the Matrix?

g'morning SBJJ,

its October 29th, SBJJ. 75 million US citizens have already cast their vote.

Donald Trump may yet pull out a win, but this kinda thing isn't going to work this time around. whatever else one might say, Christopher Wray is no James Comey.

no October surprise. c'est la vie.

- IGIT

Oh. Everything can be faked, but ballots

Stealing one vote at a time is a incredibly low efficiency way of stealing the election when they can just lose and throw out ballots by the thousands.

hi PainIsLife,

its not my logic though.

its the logic of William Barr (Attorney General) and Christopher Wray (head of the FBI). although i have my doubts as to the integrity of Mr. Barr, i'm deferring to both of them for the time being, since both are career experts in the law.

there is no prosecution because there is nothing to prosecute. their inaction speaks volumes, you know?

- IGIT

Well, I say Hey Now, IGIT!

There might not be prosecutable evidence yet, in terms of Joe Biden, but the information is still coming out. I'm personally looking for a slam dunk piece of evidence before I start calling for Joe to be thrown in the slammer, but I don't think that's come out yet. The FBI'S and DOJ's inaction speaks...... of inaction. Why? We don't know yet.

However, what has come out has raised some serious questions that have not been answered. That, coupled with more and more evidence being verified as true or accurate, in addition to Biden outright refusing to even address the issue, raises serious suspicions. The Russia investigation, impeachment, Kavanaugh accusations, etc. were all sprung with far less evidence than what we've been given here and were reported on 24/7 with extreme fervor. Another reason that raises suspicions.

Let it all play out and let the chips fall where they may. We have an election coming up and the American people are smart enough to disseminate information and draw their own conclusions. The media should not get to decide for them.

You are speaking of a video which has not been confirmed to have an underage girl in it. Hunter has many photos and videos of him with women. The only video I have seen wherein there was any question of someone underage was very short (a few frames) and was a person of undetermined age.

If you are privy to information that I don't have, I'm quite surprised. Not impossible, but apparently you have a more direct source than GNews, the bannon outlet, which was been pushing out all the pictures/videos.

Absolutely false. I’m talking about the picture I saw yesterday afternoon. It’s not Photoshop, it wasn’t blurred out faces or any other funny business.

Have you seen me talk about any other pictures or videos of his that were released? No

This is on an entirely different level.

So nothing is real?

We really do live in the Matrix

What is real? How do you define "real"? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then "real" is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Serious question

Is there anything they would not defend? I mean what is left?

I don't know. They have set the bar so low. Look what they've devolved U.S. politics into. Instead of helping the American people, they've spent 4 years trying to undo the 2016 election. Don Lemon will cry on air because a person with 8th hand knowledge of a phone call President Trump was on believed he had bad intentions. Documented child abuse and a presidential candidate possibly being in bed with China gets waved off though.

g'morning SBJJ,

its October 29th, SBJJ. 75 million US citizens have already cast their vote.

Donald Trump may yet pull out a win, but this kinda thing isn't going to work this time around. whatever else one might say, Christopher Wray is no James Comey.

no October surprise. c'est la vie.

- IGIT

More people are voting in this election. Way more. And Republicans have a 2:1 advantage with new registered voters. Besides, the overwhelming majority of Trump voters don’t trust the flawed mailing system, so they’ll likely vote in person.

Biden is getting a lot of his votes right now. What do you think the ratio for in person turnout will be on Election Day?

Not saying Trump is a shoe in but we should realize by now that polling numbers aren’t reliable whatsoever

hello PIL,

It appears that the fbi have just been sitting on the laptop since Dec. without any investigation at all.

yup. this heightens my point. Christopher Wray and co. has had plenty of time to investigate and indict - but has not. why is this? because there is no "there" there.

I'm rather curious how so many liberals wanted to impeach Trump for emolument clause over his hotels and resorts, but are perfectly fine with dismissing this?

you'd have to ask them. the liberals i know kinda think Hunter is just another grifter who leaned on his dad's name to ease his way through life. its vulgar, but not illegal, and this kind of activity seems rather bipartisan.

- IGIT

Absolutely false. I’m talking about the picture I saw yesterday afternoon. It’s not Photoshop, it wasn’t blurred out faces or any other funny business.
I didn't say it was. I said if you've seen such a picture, it apparently hasn't shown up in GNews (the dumping site) or any of the 4chan posts I've seen. So I guess you're just privy to the Frazzledrip I can't seem to find.

Have you seen me talk about any other pictures or videos of his that were released? No

This is on an entirely different level.
I'll be honest, Bob, I only see you here and there and don't really take much note. I just haven't seen whatever it is you're talking about. I'm not saying either way about it, and noting I haven't seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back