ny post allege gsp best buds with drug kingpin

Somehow I see the Culinary asshats having played a role in this.

You do know the post, is owned by Rupert Murdoch, and run on a conservative editorial slant, which is for union busting, not union bolstering. Please put down the Dana white kool-aide.

Mods need to lock this one down, methinks.

GSP specially trains for each opponent, so with him facing Diaz he's clearly bringing in an expert

Weed is legal in canada no....I would rather be weary of people associated with alcohol distributors, one of the most hardcore, dangerous drugs out there...

doesnt really mean much other than maybe gsp has hung out with this guy at a nightclub a few times and had no idea he was a drug dealer. THere is no fucking way on earth that gsp would knowingly befriend a piece of shit like that and Im the biggest georges st pierre detractor on this forum.

what a badass that gsp. just like in the movies he is an enforcer for the mafia.

In Canada, it isn't really considered a faux pas to be friends with drug dealers. Most of the high level guys keep their hands clean, and keep you out of the messy stuff.

I'm Canadian and this does not sound right.

I think you'd be suprised how many pro fighters deal with criminal activity.

This thread is now about Jimmy's girlfriend, Brazilian-Canadian model Amelia Racine

tumblr_me29huaVti1qan1eeo1_500.jpg

Wait. There's a Canadian Mafia?

Nick Diaz - Weed Warrior
Jimmy Cournoyer - Weed Warlord

GSP as usual is one step ahead of the opposition.

i have no doubt that GSP would be friends with him.

growing up that tends to happen, and the cities in canada arent as big as they are in the US.

most of the mma orgs in canada have connections to mob, mafia and bikers.

doesnt mean GSP has anything to do with anything that is illegal.

friends are just friends, im friends with some very dangerous people. and i have no intentions nor do they of seeing me behind bars.

Look at fedor cozying up with the russian mob or wand chillin with the brazillian cartel.

nothing new in the mma scene.

Successful drugs dealers, organized crime etc are the only people that can get into the clubs and go to the parties that professional athletes, movie stars any elite go to.

It's just how it is. You'd be surprised at the mix at many top level events.

Back