ny post allege gsp best buds with drug kingpin

For some time I've heard rumors in vegas of gsp having worked with with angel heredia over the years, the guy who oversaw juan manuel marquez's recent physical transformation.

Now that we see that a close wealthy drug kingpin friend of GSPs has serious connections in mexico, those rumors make more sense.

But then again i don't really want to jump to conclusions.

Last edited:
Somehow I see the Culinary asshats having played a role in this.

In Canada, it isn't really considered a faux pas to be friends with drug dealers. Most of the high level guys keep their hands clean, and keep you out of the messy stuff.

Are there any people who know mafia type guys, and can say if they are fairly involved in the sports world? I am thinking East Coast organized crime guys would be fairly common to be seen associating with Basketball and Baseball players and Boxers at MSG. That is just normal behavior in my opinion.

GSP and Diaz, new best friends.

index.php

Are there any people who know mafia type guys, and can say if they are fairly involved in the sports world? I am thinking East Coast organized crime guys would be fairly common to be seen associating with Basketball and Baseball players and Boxers at MSG. That is just normal behavior in my opinion.

Might explain GSP's safe style the last few years. Win no matter what, big money down to win or he takes a nap with the fishee's! Think we're on to something here...............................

Well who knows how much the Post is exaggerating when they refer to GSP as his "close pal." But, the organized crime in Montreal does have a habit of sucking in rich, famous, still somewhat naive professional athletes in the Montreal area.

Until we hear or see more, it just looks like GSP went to a party that had some bad dudes. That's not really a crime.

Well who knows how much the Post is exaggerating when they refer to GSP as his "close pal." But, the organized crime in Montreal does have a habit of sucking in rich, famous, still somewhat naive professional athletes in the Montreal area.

Until we hear or see more, it just looks like GSP went to a party that had some bad dudes. That's not really a crime.

Unless some crazy shit was going down that is so illegal everybody in the proximity would be arrested...

Plus jones is black. Anyway who cares??? Everybody knows someone involved in crime and I'm sure a lot of oother fighters have met 'crime lords' although I'd havre a hard time calling a big weed dealer a crime lord

Unless some crazy shit was going down that is so illegal everybody in the proximity would be arrested...

Yes. But luckily for GSP, investigative journalism at the NY Post is limited to checking Facebook and Wikipedia.

The guy "said" he was friends with GSP, not the other way around. I'm sure he has probably met GSP in a club and they talk fighting when they meet up. But does GSP consider him a close friend? I doubt it.

But if they really do know each other and more pics come up then GSP can kiss a couple hundred thousand dollar sponsorships goodbye.

Still, partying in Europe with Dicaprio, good for GSP.

Last edited:
Back