Economy NY, NJ, MA, CT, CO, NE, UT and MN Supports the rest of the whole Country

Utah fucking rocks. Great economy, hot women and unlike California, the men here have gotten in more fights than have sucked dick. Great place to live.
many of the best fighters live and/or train in California. How many good fighters are there from Utah?

What an interesting viewpoint.

Your IP says you're not in Utah, BTW.

As a moderator, it's not your place to release a posters personal information, no matter how slight or insignificant it may seem to you.

You likely did that because you don't agree with the posters politics. That's petty.

I've also pointed out in these threads before that the red states that take the most welfare tend to be the ones with the highest black populations... I think these guys are accidentally proving a point they didn't mean to prove.

Hi again bitch. Miss me? You do know that the difference in welfare going to black people vs white people is just 1% right? I mean I smashed your racist little limp dick ass in that other thread. Do you really need me to embarrass you again?

"lets let NY get bankrupt since its a Blue State"
EWTbi5KXgAA3-W8

2005?? Way to go grandpa! High school graduates were in diapers when this chart was made.

Could you find an updated graph from the last 5 years? Maybe even a decade?

New Mexico hasn't been a Red state since the Obama election. TBF, Colorado has been Blue for awhile now, since all the Californians moved there and crapped up the place.

What are you calling "success"?
I grew up as poor as anyone on this forum. I took out student loans and went to school, paid off those loans in a shit economy in the Clinton years and worked in entry level jobs with the skills and education I got to climb my way up to a reasonably comfortable middle class life. I must be a modern day miracle.
I do better than my parents did and I'd say that holds true for the majority of people I know. People choose their own path. If you put the work in, you can be somebody. Am I saying everyone has the potential to be a billionaire by 30? Of course not. But the idea that you find getting an education and working towards a career on par with winning the lottery reeks of bullshit. You're implying that a person born to welfare cheat parents is doomed to that lifestyle themselves, it is absurd and I don't accept that you really believe it. Do I believe there are legions of people like you who think taking that on is too much? Sure. Does that make it impossible? Of course not. What are you going to tell your kids? To hope someone comes along and hands them shit or else they are fucked?
Loans are part of life if you want things. I've taken out many loans and managed to pay them off as a middle class goon. If I can do it, anyone else can too.
Jesus, how lost are we when the idea of paying off debt is too much? "Well gosh, I wanted to have a good job and life but the idea of having to pay for my education is just too much!" <DisgustingHHH>

That's cool, so when are the major corporations and the super wealthy like Trump going to pay off their debt? Oh, that's right. They don't have to. They just get bailed out instead right?

That's cool, so when are the major corporations and the super wealthy like Trump going to pay off their debt? Oh, that's right. They don't have to. They just get bailed out instead right?
I don't really know but I don't really see what it has to do with what I said. Seems like a different topic.

I don't really know but I don't really see what it has to do with what I said. Seems like a different topic.

You seem to think it is ok to bail out the rich who don't pay their debts but regular people need to pay their debts. Kind of hypocritical.

this is just like the top 10% paying 82% of all taxes.

those states should pay more. amirite @democrats?

As a moderator, it's not your place to release a posters personal information, no matter how slight or insignificant it may seem to you.

You likely did that because you don't agree with the posters politics. That's petty.

Calling out a liar by saying they aren't in a particular state is not "releasing personal info".

You likely are complaining only because you agree with the posters politics. You and SBJJ are reaching very hard to find something to bitch about.

Calling out a liar by saying they aren't in a particular state is not "releasing personal info".

That's exactly what that is.

To the extent you disagree is the extent that you're wrong.

You just don't want to admit that you're abusing your privileges as a moderator. That's why you'll likely never admit what you did was wrong.

Don't reply, I won't read it.

lol at the Seano hate

this is why I don't come here often

civil discourse was actually a thing here once

do you little dweebs PM each other and mass complain about other posters, too?

{<diva}

Of course they do.

@Seano is a white, straight male who works.

He's public enemy #1 for lots of these WPEMs.

I keep seeing this all over social media. But this is data from 2005.
Does it matter much that this data is from 2005? I mean I don’t see Kentucky or other red states changing the economic position all that much. I mean if this data was from 2009ish after the recession then maybe I could see a point citing the year.

Trump tweets poorly run states should not get aid - who is he talking about?

I've also pointed out in these threads before that the red states that take the most welfare tend to be the ones with the highest black populations... I think these guys are accidentally proving a point they didn't mean to prove.

You should feel awful posting this nonsense. How did you get through the US education system and still think like this?

Black people vote blue. If this is a red state then it’s main population is white. You have the nerve to blame the minority for a red states issue with taxes? A minority? You have blue states with minority black populations that don’t have this problem. Why not in this case?

Some possible answers are that people of all races prosper under liberal policies and are suppressed under conservative policies which mean that liberal policies are better for all people and the country because they are able to improve the lives of all people.

Republicans constantly vote against their best interests out of fear of the unknown or are easily lied to about fears created for political gain (immigration, 2A, church rights).

Back