NY Law Firm tries to recruit fighters for union talks

tumblr_mpsakbrZJd1s2skm4o1_500.gif

Wrong. They are contractors. They sign contracts to perform a job. I do it everyday. If I don't like the stipulations or certain wording in the contract, I don't sign it. I don't sign it and then complain about it. The unions aren't gonna solve shit. They seem like they are there for the workers, but they are generally in for themselves. The fighters should make more. I agree. I just don't think a union is the answer. What's the answer? I don't know. Nor do I really care, as I'm sure they don't care about how much you make.
If you have no opinion, why give it. Why would anyone even take people seriously if they have an argument like yours?

They incur all production costs(unlike other leagues) so it doesn't make sense to pay 50% of revenue. You can't and shouldn't compare to the NBA or NFL

Just my 2 cents

Argonians will not be allowed to join this guild.

That's racist Ulfric. Even though I supported you in Civil War, your mistreating of Dark Elves & Argonians won't be tolerated.

Why would independent successful contract workers want a union ?

That's racist Ulfric. Even though I supported you in Civil War, your mistreating of Dark Elves & Argonians won't be tolerated.
Fuck Ulfric Stormcloak he betrayed the empire! The peace treaty was necessary to keep the Thalmor at bay. He did not get this...

Fuck Ulfric Stormcloak he betrayed the empire! The peace treaty was necessary to keep the Thalmor at bay. He did not get this...
You are forgetting one thing, When dominion attacked the Imperial City, Empire turned their back on Skyrim at the first chance. They put up all their resources to save Cyrodil or else incidents like Markarth wouldn't have happened.

Skyrim literally had zero protection during the Great War.

You are forgetting one thing, When dominion attacked the Imperial City, Empire turned their back on Skyrim at the first chance. They put up all their resources to save Cyrodil or else incidents like Markarth wouldn't have happened.

Skyrim literally had zero protection during the Great War.

Skyrim would not even be here if not for the empire! You know who keeps the Thalmor out of skyrim? Huh? It is the empire. without Cyrodill, skyrim is screwed.

And who founded the empire in the first place? The mighty Talos. You dare defy his command? Ulfric is just power hungry.

Skyrim would not even be here if not for the empire! You know who keeps the Thalmor out of skyrim? Huh? It is the empire. With them and without Cyrodill, skyrim is screwed.

And who founded the empire in the first place? The mighty Talos. You dare defy his command? Ulfric is just power hungry.

Ulfric is power hungry no doubt, But the Titus Mede the second is not the the Emperor worth fighting for. At this point Cyrodil is failing. If another war breaks out then they will turn their back on Skyrim again. It's Skyrim who needs to take back the situation on their own hand.

How dare those imperials allow Thalmor in Skyrim. At this point that sorry ass General Tullias & his friends has zero power for preventing a beast like Thalmor. It is time to take matter on our own hands. If those bastards from Hammerfell can do it then so can Skyrim.

A much better argument would be had there been a union USADA never would have happened. Since it is here, a union will not make it go away. It's very unlikely. They did not make it go away in other sports.
ok, I don't know about sports that had USADA and then got an union

Ulfric is power hungry no doubt, But the Titus Mede the second is not the the Emperor worth fighting for. At this point Cyrodil is failing. If another war breaks out then they will turn their back on Skyrim again. It's Skyrim who needs to take back the situation on their own hand.

How dare those imperials allow Thalmor in Skyrim. At this point that sorry ass General Tullias & his friends has zero power for preventing a beast like Thalmor. It is time to take matter on our own hands. If those bastards from Hammerfell can do it then so can Skyrim.

I think we need some sort of divine intervention.

FUS RU DAAAAAAA!!

The dragonborn will save us!

I did ask a guard earlier for help but he took an arrow to the knee.....

The evil NBA Players Association is really hurting guys like Lebron James and Kevin Durant.

actually they both would make ALOT more money without the salary cap. i didn't say the union was bad for all sports. it's just that it's likely bad for mma.

Fans shouldn't want a union either. Have you been to a pro football game lately? Only the rich can afford to bring thier family these days.

I imagine that is more due to supply and demand and limited seats in a stadium. Unless there are tons of empty seats but still high ticket price, then we can blame
unions or something i guess

The UFC would lose money paying out that % of revenue to fighters. They're obviously not as business savvy as other sports league as to where they can still profit while paying out 50% of the revenue to their talent.

They made 600 mil in revenue, but only had 160 mil in profit. If they paid out 15% to the fighters that mean they paid out 90 mil to fighters, and at 50% they would have to pay out an additional 210 million, which results in a net loss of 50 mil.

You do know accounting is not like you made it seem right? You have to factor many other things now that your expenses are that much higher. They will probably be in a deficit due to their loans and expenses but your math does not work for accounting.

If you are going to drug test, do it right. Not that chickenshit that passes for testing and pathetic joke of penalties that is the NFL "program." Half-assing something, then running your mouth about how you have "eliminated the drug problem in football" is just sorry.

Anything worth doing, is apparently worth doing a piss-poor job of then bullshitting for years.

ok, I don't know about sports that had USADA and then got an union
Had the union come first, I am right there with you. They would do everything possible to prevent testing. Now I think the best they'd do is help fighters get off after being caught.

Back