NXT: Worlds Collide

Who is hotter?

• Rhea Ripley

• Toni Storm

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually glad the crowd is chanting "mama mia".....better than "holyshit" and the audio starts stroking out

First time I've really seen the other Imp guys in action besides WALTER, they're all pretty good.

<mma4>

Complain about how you're used on major ppv and get pushed...... WWE logic.

That was bad ass.

First time I've really seen the other Imp guys in action besides WALTER, they're all pretty good.

Aichner had a couple good matches with Cesaro on NXT. I think Samoa Joe did as well.

Royal Rumble won't be better than this.

Dude forgot to pose, haha.

Also....what's up with the missionary position pins?

Saw a few of those tonight.

Balor vs Russian dude - good match.
Cruiserweights brought it - excellent match.
DYI vs Moustache Mountain was fucking incredible.
Ripley vs Storm - wasn't very good.
UE vs Imperium - ok but sloppy. Wolff getting knocked the fuck out hurt things, and Cole was the legal man.

Royal Rumble won't be better than this.

I'm not really looking forward to it at all, which sucks cause I usually love the Rumble. It's gonna be like 6 hours long with zero interesting matches on the under card and Reddit already ruined one of the 3 surprises in the men's rumble match from somebody who took pictures of them testing Titantron videos.

I'm not really looking forward to it at all, which sucks cause I usually love the Rumble. It's gonna be like 6 hours long with zero interesting matches on the under card and Reddit already ruined one of the 3 surprises in the men's rumble match from somebody who took pictures of them testing Titantron videos.

Weird to say it's not unexpected yet still a surprise.

Back