NXT callups

Who is the best prospect in the next round of callups?

• Total voters

sleepwalk

pork roll, egg and cheese belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
So who do you got going the distance?
Anybody?
Pick your two favorites.

Lars Sullivan- freaky look, good size
Lars.jpg

tumblr_p2h39wdh571s05wxzo1_400.gif

Lacey Evans- good athlete, good gimmick
cndshs345fgcb.jpg

tumblr_oq5vs0TA9k1vtad0lo1_400.gif

Nikki Cross- built in fan base
DPP_0206.jpg

tumblr_osaevgIucY1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

EC3- already polished
06304-15452134753151-800.jpg

ec3-powerbomb.gif

Heavy Machinery- big, mobile, funny
Knight_Otis_02222017ca_052b--b736d79d6b8765344d4f4f5c6ffeb754.jpg

tumblr_or7cbn1cuA1vtad0lo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Don't see huge things from any of them, but Lars and Nikki should have decent runs.

Lacey will get lost in the generic blonde with big tits crowd.

Heavy Machinery is doomed because WWE can't do tag teams anymore outside of the New Day (who are stale).

I only really find one of the Heavy Machinery guys interesting.
EC3 does nothing for me.
Lacey seems like the one that will get the big push.
Lars should get the mega push.

Nikki is who I chose, but I'm having second thoughts about WWE using her properly. With the right push/storyline, she'd be super over.

only knowing most of them from the vignettes, i only thing EC3 will make a splash. i am familiar with him from tna and he seems to fit the wwe style and would likely be at home in the upper middle card. saw that nikki cross when she came on against becky and she seems to be trash. no chance. heavy machinery looks like generic tag team jobbers from the 90's. lacey evans looks nice, but those gimmicks never get over (remember cherry). even lana, who was hot as hell was changed to whatever she is now. lars sullivan gives me a snitski vibe

I'm still waiting for them to call up Bianca Bel-Air.

How much do the higher ups like EC3? I can see him being one of those guys that didn't do much in NXT but then gets pushed a lot on the main roster.

How much do the higher ups like EC3? I can see him being one of those guys that didn't do much in NXT but then gets pushed a lot on the main roster.

HHH said as much regarding Elias and I can see Lacey Evan's going the same way. Smackdown would be a good fit for EC3. A lot of smaller guys there and that allows him to better use his strength (deadlifts 600+) to make up for his lesser ability to pace with AJ, Almas, etc.

I can see Nikki making a splash since they always need more women to work into the mix and she'll get a similar reaction form the fans as Becky. Not as extreme as Becky, but it will be enough to where she gets a shot.

Hopefully the big boys do well - they remind daddeh of ol Duthy Rhodes babeh if you wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

Back