NWSC '10 Advanced no-gi finals

Treeoflife85

White Belt
Reaction score
NWSC 2010 Oct 2 Morgan Ahten vs Tom DiNoia on Vimeo

Hey guys, here is my final no-gi match from the Northwest Submission Challenge in Boise on October 2nd. It was a sub only tournament, which really pushed the intensity and people weren't afraid to get after it for sure. Oh, and I'm the guy in the Manto rash-guard. Apologies for my lack of embedding skills.

Slick, classic armbar there.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Definitely one of my favorite no-gi combinations. Elongate your legs and push their base backwards, when they pressure back in to regain good posture, explode into a huge crunch and load for the flower sweep, if he plants a hand to defend, straight to the armbar. If he doesn't defend, well then you have your sweep anyway, haha. Also, quite a few of the other matches can be found from my link as well. Check them out, especially if you're curious about the sub-only format which was by far the best tournament I've attended.

I really hope i get to roll with you sometime. Dylan, my son would like to also. Maybe you can pop in at Keith's sometime or we can pop in at Throwdown. Let me know.

Back