NWO 331: The Zika Virus is More Exciting Than Summerslam

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I remember when Conor flinched against Nate Diaz at the weigh ins. Can only imagine what he would do if he got a mean mug Brock Lesnar in front of him.

Big Barry Banter's gonna smack a leprechaun

He'd trade it in a heartbeat for 1/2 of the fans/love Jeter has. Hell, he'd probably trade it just to get Jeter to pick up when he calls him before bed.

Jeter is my favorite player but I'm also a big AROD fan even after all he did.

It's geek, get it right.

And you just won a fuck you.
<3>

And a fuck you for you too.
<3>
This was me and my fiancé last night.

God damn mellenials wanting to talk politics and business

I was just at the grow store and won the grand prize spinning the wheel. Bam! new ballast and hood im amped up like lil jon

CpRiyz_UMAIGwO_.jpg

Buffer: The winner of this match will go on to Sunday to face Bret 'Hitman' Clark....

Come on son...

I tried to tune out the music as much as possible

Yea mumford sucks

Gotta get into that scene deeper if you wanna hear some good shit.

I do kinda like the mumford cover of not in nottingham though , fox robin hood was my shit when I was a youngin

Yea mumford sucks

Gotta get into that scene deeper if you wanna hear some good shit.

I do kinda like the mumford cover of not in nottingham though , fox robin hood was my shit when I was a youngin

Yeah it's not my particular scene, I don't hate it and I probably bash it more then I should

I'm seeing save ferris later this month! There's an awesome ska festival in Mexico this year but I don't have the time for the trip

I'm seeing save ferris later this month! There's an awesome ska festival in Mexico this year but I don't have the time for the trip

Ive seent save ferris a few times. I didnt know you had some rude in you. I like you a little more now. As far as ska festivals go the line up for Riot Fest this year is amazing and I am seriously bummed Im not going. I really wanna go just for the specials and the misfits full reunion. Ive seen graves era and Jerry onlys cover band but im too young for danzig era

Still hate that fucking avater though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back