Nurmagomedov: Tony is not El Cucuy, he is El Knockdown

You made your point clear already.
Maybe you should make your point clear?

You said in your OP

"Haven't laughed so hard in a while haha"

So I was just wondering if you could explain why it's funny?

Or was this thread only meant for other spackers?

Maybe you should make your point clear?

You said in your OP

"Haven't laughed so hard in a while haha"

So I was just wondering if you could explain why it's funny?

Or was this thread only meant for other spackers?
Depends on the person, the moment, the state of mind. There is a lot of different reasons why it was funny and for me it was the accent, the meaning behind the joke and the randomness of the joke.

You dont find it funny, who gives a fuck.

Depends on the person, the moment, the state of mind. There is a lot of different reasons why it was funny and for me it was the accent, the meaning behind the joke and the randomness of the joke.

You dont find it funny, who gives a fuck.
You it would seem.

You it would seem.
You keep demanding for me to explain to you why exactly you are a miserable human being with non-existent sense of humor and then as a nice person i am i explain to you and you claim that i care about why you don't find it funny as if i have the need to make it seem funny to you? The fuck u think u are lmao

Ferguson could learn a thing or two from Khabib when it comes to trash talk. You gotta be natural.

Khabib's best lines also happen to be fairly simple remarks. Lol @ "El Knockdown"

That d'arce was pretty slick
It was, it's one of his bread and butter moves. Thing is I already knew he had nasty subs and was tough as nails with very good cardio. Nothing he did in that fight made me want to see him fight for the belt more or less than before. All I meant by that.

It was, it's one of his bread and butter moves. Thing is I already knew he had nasty subs and was tough as nails with very good cardio. Nothing he did in that fight made me want to see him fight for the belt more or less than before. All I meant by that.
Yeah Lando did not give a fuck about his top 5 ranking. One of the most brazen UFC debuts I've seen.

I don't know what makes you want Khabib to fight for the title then.

Ferguson has always new things to show. Compare his Trujillo fight to his Thompson fight, improved in a huge way between those 2 fights. Khabib does the same thing every fight.

You keep demanding for me to explain to you why exactly you are a miserable human being with non-existent sense of humor and then as a nice person i am i explain to you and you claim that i care about why you don't find it funny as if i have the need to make it seem funny to you? The fuck u think u are lmao
Eh, you're the one who quoted me and started a conversation, I just made a comment about it not being funny, you couldn't handle that and felt the need to respond.

Although the fact that you just put LMAO at the end of your own completely unfunny reply confirms again what I suspect about your sense of humour...

Oh and if you don't want to keep discussing this, don't reply.

I don't know what makes you want Khabib to fight for the title then.

Ferguson has always new things to show. Compare his Trujillo fight to his Thompson fight, improved in a huge way between those 2 fights. Khabib does the same thing every fight.
And nobody has stopped Khabib from doing it, at least when it comes to winning. Can't say that about Ferguson. To be fair though at this point I just want to see Tony vs Khabib rebooked. They both have strong claims for a TS might as well settle it in the cage

Eh, you're the one who quoted me and started a conversation, I just made a comment about it not being funny, you couldn't handle that and felt the need to respond.

Although the fact that you just put LMAO at the end of your own completely unfunny reply confirms again what I suspect about your sense of humour...

Oh and if you don't want to keep discussing this, don't reply.
Yup, yup, see you later little boy.
Barrows replies when and if Barrows feels like it, you smelly bag of ferret cocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
And nobody has stopped Khabib from doing it, at least when it comes to winning. Can't say that about Ferguson. To be fair though at this point I just want to see Tony vs Khabib rebooked. They both have strong claims for a TS might as well settle it in the cage

Ferguson has 12 fights against good competition, Khabib has 6. Not fair, Khabib could very well lose 1 fight like Ferguson did in his next 6.

For sure they should fight before the title. That fight is maybe the fight I most want to watch right now.

That waz hilarious when he said that.

Eagle ain't playin'

th

Ferguson has 12 fights against good competition, Khabib has 6. Not fair, Khabib could very well lose 1 fight like Ferguson did in his next 6.

For sure they should fight before the title. That fight is maybe the fight I most want to watch right now.
I keep seeing this but Ferg's competition isn't exactly unreal. If you look at his streak there's a couple of iffies in there. Mike Rio, and Kikuno who is a featherweight. Not trying to discredit but let's not act like he has beaten all killers either.

Completely agree on point 2. 5 rounds also, fight needs to happen period.

Yup, yup see you later little boy.
Barrows replies when and if Barrows feels like it, you smelly bag of ferret cocks.
I've come to the realization that you're probably a child, and I really shouldn't spend my time abusing children online....

Or offline for that matter.

giphy.gif

I keep seeing this but Ferg's competition isn't exactly unreal. If you look at his streak there's a couple of iffies in there. Mike Rio, and Kikuno who is a featherweight. Not trying to discredit but let's not act like he has beaten all killers either.

Completely agree on point 2. 5 rounds also, fight needs to happen period.
I would be legit shocked if Ferguson caught Khabib in a peruvian necktie like he has been saying

I would be legit shocked if Ferguson caught Khabib in a peruvian necktie like he has been saying
Dude is one of the worst trash talkers on the roster. Shut up and fight Tony that's what you're actually GOOD at.

Back