Nurmagomedov and McGregor to face off

@Superzorro

But I just don't think Khabib has the intensity, vocabulary, or charisma to match Conor in that area. Maybe I'm wrong, but I see this going down like Conor/Aldo in terms of the other guy trying to give it back to Conor and failing.

Khabib will bring it in the fight, but the pre-fight is gonna be all Conor.

Khabib was able to hold his own against Tony Ferguson, which in some ways is more difficult to do than Conor, because of how much of an odd ball Ferguson is. That combined with all of the recent controversy tells me Khabib should be able to win the verbal battle. You have to remember; against Aldo, Conor hadn’t lost yet, and that was when his “hype train” was at its peak. Aldo doesn’t speak English as well.

You’re right. He wasn’t a barista. He was fighting real estate agents.

And yes, he’s fought for a time, but not under these types of circumstances.

And yes he is the current champ. He won a 25 minute decision over a real estate agent.

Are you trying to tell me that this fight and build up and exposure will be similar to any fight he’s had before? Is that what you are suggesting?

I don’t think his fight with Raging al sold out in 3 minutes. I can’t imagine that his fight with the Raging realtor will be one of the top 5 selling ppvs in ufc history. Or are you suggesting it was?
He'd be more confident if the only thing he'd done in the last two years was drugs and getting embarrassed by Floyd. Being active and winning is overrated.

I’m more hyped for this fight than I should be, I don’t think it’ll be a good fight at all and Conor isn’t even that fun when he loses because he is actually graceful and eloquent when he loses, it’s not like watching rockhold or TJ lose, when post fight pressers are better than the fight.

But I just cant contain myself, I’m just as pumped as i am for ggg canelo or fury va wilder.

Back