Nurmagomedov and McGregor to face off

True I just noticed lol.....cant be asked to change it and I dont think I can change it either.

There's an edit function, dummy. You have that ability.

There's an edit function, dummy. You have that ability.

What to change the title of the thread?

Edit: I done it now. Take a chill pill dude. You take this shit way too seriously

What to change the title of the thread?

Edit: I done it now. Take a chill pill dude. You take this shit way too seriously

I see no changes.

dummy

Habib.0.jpg

It will be all Conor. Khabib is relatively reserved.

Habeeb's shittalk game is heavily underrated. His vocabulary might be limited, but he can express himself well enough to showcase his great sense of humor. I still snicker from time to time over his "Ali jab" comment after the Iaquinta fight and his exchanges with DC are priceless. Connor might start aggressively shittalking him, but I'm sure Khabib will throw some funny comebacks his way as well. Anyway, I expect it to be an entertaining conference.

Dana will ruin the square off again with his presence he always puts his stupid hands between the guys and doesn't let them get properly on each other faces

6JFvU6z0_400x400.png

I don't get hyped for a Khabib fight until the cage is closed

They better make sure there aren't any dollies around when that thing goes down.

...at an event prior to UFC 229.

"On Wednesday, the UFC announced via “UFC Tonight” that an event is being put together for early September that will feature both Nurmagomedov and McGregor in attendance.Details were sketchy but it was announced as a ‘fan and media’ event so it’s unclear if it will just be a press conference or some other sort of gathering but it will be the first time McGregor and Nurmagomedov will come face-to-face before their fight on Oct. 6 in Las Vegas"

"McGregor and Nurmagomedov have chirped back and forth at each other over social media and through various interviews but this will be the first time they square off since the mega-event was announced for UFC 229"

https://www.mmanews.com/conor-mcgre...habib-nurmagomedov-at-event-ahead-of-ufc-229/

Its starting to hit home now guys....

there no needto do that the fight already sold.

Back