Nunez: I'll wait for Ronda for my 1st title defense.

Nunez should just fight Pena or somebody and drop the belt in an upset like all the other WBW champs have been doing lately.

Think she should be forced to fight Val or Ronda, whoever is available first really.
The girls have won me over big time at this stage. No point fighting BS.

At least she's asking for the toughest fight in the division unlike Woodley who's trying his best to avoid it.

Ronda will throw Nunes on her head. Nunes is not Holly. They are 2 different fighters and Nunes's agressive style plays right into Ronda's strengths. Nunes would get her big pay day though.

XZFJ2yM.jpg

every fucking new champ has this retarded entitled attitude

fuck all of them

Well when you have fuckhead Dana putting out a precedent and saying dumb shit like "Holm should of waited for Rousey" "her manager is a moron", you get shit like this.

Even when Ronda isn't around she is still messing up title fights. Dana White should have never promised her an instant title shot that does not expire.

Think if Holly waited out for Ronda to come back a full year and a half.. we wouldn't of had all these fights already.

every fucking new champ has this retarded entitled attitude

fuck all of them

Yeah, I don't like it one bit, and I am disappointed in Nunes too, even though I am a fan. If she is that confident that she is the real deal, then she should have no problem facing whoever the UFC puts in front of her.

I don't buy that she is waiting for the big money fight, I think she doesn't want to face Shevchenko in a 5 round rematch because she knows it's risky since her cardio is shaky. We don't even know when or even IF Ronda is coming back, so this is bullshit imo.

Booooooo Nunes!
n3DCDj6.gif

Yeah, it tells me that a Ronda Rousey fight does a lot more for her legacy and bank account than fighting some unlikable nobody. Pena is easy for Nunes and even easier for Rousey.

Even more reason for Nunes to take a fight with Pena or rematch Shevchenko while we wait to see IF Ronda will ever come back ...

At least she is showing that she is smarter than Holm by waiting for the big payday against ronda. What Holm did was honourable and what a real fighter should do, unluckily this is purely a business, the ufc doesn't care about anything other than money, so the fighters should play by the ufc rules (sonnen, mcgregor, bisping, alvarez, Woodley...) if they want to get paid

I love all the phony outrage on the first page. As if her calling out Ronda, the best fighter in her division is the same as Bisping calling out Old Man Dan or Tyron calling out Losing Streak Nick

Dana created this monster. All champs are picking there match ups now. How many times has dana screwed over the number one contenders for the money fights. He doesnt care and neither should we.

You do realize how far is this statistic to real drawing power right?

Conor's numbers (on those stats) are high, but he only broke a million with a STACKED card.

The next time he broke a million it was because he fought Nate Diaz. Conor's drawing power is not realistic either, if you only look at those stats.

I read that in her voice, which is like nails on a chalkboard.

No, you'll fight whoever they tell you to.

Conor's numbers (on those stats) are high, but he only broke a million with a STACKED card.

The next time he broke a million it was because he fought Nate Diaz. Conor's drawing power is not realistic either, if you only look at those stats.
Yeah okay buddy.

Back