Nunez Gonna Slap The Steroids Out Cyborgs Mouth

Cyborg will make quick work.

The Steroids are Gonna Slap Nunez Out Cyborgs Mouth

This fight has the potential to be the most violent WMMA fight ever.

If they stick and move and point fight it might spell the beginning of the end for WMMA.
Either way we win.

<seedat>

Cyborg will pummel Nunez and then make Ansaroff suck her dong!!

I might believe that if Nunez didn't have some close fights as of late where Cyborg has demolished everyone up to this point in career.

Yep. The most cyborg has ever struggled is having a few tough rounds where she just annoyingly smiles, kind of a smirk saying “this bitch is actually trying ... “ then she adjusts and wins, even with holly it was progressively getting worse for holly as the fight went on. Gina took her down early then cyborg just adjusted. I have a hard time Amanda is going to bring something so special.

I can already see it, Amanda tags cyborg a few times, cyborg does that annoying ass “pffft!” Smile she always does, then the prison rape begins

Yep. The most cyborg has ever struggled is having a few tough rounds where she just annoyingly smiles, kind of a smirk saying “this bitch is actually trying ... “ then she adjusts and wins, even with holly it was progressively getting worse for holly as the fight went on. Gina took her down early then cyborg just adjusted. I have a hard time Amanda is going to bring something so special.

I can already see it, Amanda tags cyborg a few times, cyborg does that annoying ass “pffft!” Smile she always does, then the prison rape begins
Yanna Kunitskaya took her back. Js.

But Cyborg is still the baddest woman that ever lived. And she's gonna pulverize Nunes.

Yanna Kunitskaya took her back. Js.

But Cyborg is still the baddest woman that ever lived. And she's gonna pulverize Nunes.

Right, she gets in spots of trouble from time to time but seems to always find a way out of them. People just think of her as some smashing machine but that's just one facet of her game

all the usual "experts" made to look fools ........

Cyborg will make quick work.

The Steroids are Gonna Slap Nunez Out Cyborgs Mouth

Cyborg will pummel Nunez and then make Ansaroff suck her dong!!

<36>

hqdefault.jpg

Back