Nunes would KO Cyborg

Remember what Zingano did to Nunes?
Cyborg arguably has never faced anyone on the level of Zingano, at the least she hasn't faced anyone who is as good as Zingano or Nunes with a similar style to them. The number of high level fighters she's faced = 1, with a very different style.

I still take Cyborg. Just a few fights ago Nunes was mounted and destroyed by Zingy.

Cyborg made 145 ON STEROIDS, therefor she could easily make 135 OFF STEROIDS.

I don't think Cyborg has any desire to fight Ronda unless she gets to keep her ill gotten gains from juicing. It appears Cyborg is straight up ducking Ronda and just using her name to sell Wolf Tickets.

This is correct though I can't entirely blame her for ducking. Ronda finishes her in the first round. I'd like to say it would be an arm bar but I suspect Ronda would knock her out before the fight has a chance to hit the ground

giphy.gif

Mehhh maybe, maybe not. One thing we do know for sure is Ronda was exposed and never had a chance at beating Cyborg. That's all I really care about.

That reminds you when Holm beat Derousey and the white knights came up with those thread types ... never change sherdog ... never change

Remember what Nunes did to Zingano? Not many would have survived what Cat survived.
I just saw what fight few days ago and Nunes didn't do anything special. I think Pena gets the belt.
It will be either Zingano or Pena who will hold on to the belt.

Yep. Amanda is a skilled striker. Cyborg is a chemically-enhanced, striker with poor skills. Amanda would finish Cyborg in the first round, at FW.

This is a fight I would pay to watch. If Cyborg gets away with a 6 month ban because of some technicality. She would win the 145 belt within a year, in that time Nunes would hopefully defend the belt 1 more time and then we could see this champ v champ superfight. Cyborg v Nunes. Would watch.

I am more interested in Cyborg vs USADA.

The last time I read Nunes being asked about a possible future fight with Cyborg, Amanda reacted with contemplating a move down to 125.

Correct. It's weird how many people's brains appear to be on autopilot when it comes to assessing cyborgs skills

As do you with Nunes. Do you think Nunes was sharp and precise against the robot called Rousey last night? No, she was super sloppy and anyone with proper technique will light her up.

Back