Nunes would KO Cyborg

Lololol @ cyborg having slow muscled meat hooks lololol
Cyborg is just that a fucking cyborg! She has CRAZY POWER & SPEED, I've yet to see anyone that I feel comfortable sacrificing to her / him. Borg destroys most men in her weight class lol
that av you have is downright spooky. i don't feel right anymore after seeing it.

Nunes would definitely be able to hurt her, but Cyborg is relentless. Nunes's cardio would probably give out.

I suspect Cyborg and Nunes share something in common.

They both hit hard.

Then why cant she KO any female fighter even when they are so much smaller and less skilled than she? Face it, she does not hit as hard as people like to make it sound.

Correct. It's weird how many people's brains appear to be on autopilot when it comes to assessing cyborgs skills

Then why cant she KO any female fighter even when they are so much smaller and less skilled than she? Face it, she does not hit as hard as people like to make it sound.
Are you a noob !
She is 19 - 1 with 15 ko's
HER LAST 12 FIGHTS SHE WON BY KO.......one was a NC because she failed a test.

Idk man. Cyborg is equally as vicious and proven to maintain a crazy pace. If Nunes doesn't do it in the first it wouldn't happen.

It's downright embarrassing on here after someone has a good fight and now their the goat.

Cyborg backs them down and goes to work once they're cornered. She's much bigger than Nunes and uses that size like the bigger fighter should. IMO, Nunes will have her back close or against the cage for most of that fight and Cris overpowers her.

From striking distance Cyborg has more tools and head movement, while Nunes is really good at throwing hooks over her shoulders in rhythm and has a power jab, but other than that she's not versatile.

I would like to see this fight.....I don't think Nunes does so hot up weight, while Cyborg is just naturally bigger.

It's possible. Cyborg is less technical than Nunes. But the size difference is a problem.

Been saying this for years. People fail to realize that Borg doesn't actually have KO power - just these slow muscled meat hooks that put girls off balance where she TKO's them on the ground. Eith her speed and power Amanda would land shot after shot on Borg's giant face until she falls like a tree

I think how Nunes vs Cyborg would go depends on what weight they both decide to fight at but I'd still say Cyborg has the edge. Both of these chicks hit like men so its an interesting bout for sure.

Been saying this for years. People fail to realize that Borg doesn't actually have KO power - just these slow muscled meat hooks that put girls off balance where she TKO's them on the ground. Eith her speed and power Amanda would land shot after shot on Borg's giant face until she falls like a tree

Well....it's not like Amanda got away with a ko last Night.

Hard to tell how Cyborg looks or how she fights when she is clean...she'll always be shady from now on.

But imho if Cyborg Shows up like we know her....she buries Nunes and Rousey in the same coffin.

I think Nunes could beat some men on the roster.
I think Cyborg could beat quite a few tbh, not sure how many though especially if shes allowed ahem.

Cyborg would kill Nunes imo, Nunes only chance in the 1st round, she gasses hard when out of the 1st.

It's downright embarrassing on here after someone has a good fight and now their the goat.
It's not like Cyborg has a great claim to being GOAT herself. Very iffy resume.

Back