Nunes would KO Cyborg

Gunny

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Been saying this for years. People fail to realize that Borg doesn't actually have KO power - just these slow muscled meat hooks that put girls off balance where she TKO's them on the ground. Eith her speed and power Amanda would land shot after shot on Borg's giant face until she falls like a tree

Is there some news on that front?
Nope, it's inevitable though. The storyline is already there. "Cyborg to finally fight somebody her own size... Ronda Rouseys old olympic teammate and 2 time Olympic gold medalist."

Depends on if Cyborg survives long enough for Nunes to explode her gas tank away, but Nunes would have the early advantage.

I like to see Amanda win but None beats Cyborg.

I like to see Amanda win but None beats Cyborg.

jorina-baars-4.jpg

cyborg needs to stop sticking needles in her arse,i can see nunes tko her but lets wait until cyborg gets that 145 strap and then they can make a super fight , would be fun but unlikely to ever happen because steroids

Lololol @ cyborg having slow muscled meat hooks lololol
Cyborg is just that a fucking cyborg! She has CRAZY POWER & SPEED, I've yet to see anyone that I feel comfortable sacrificing to her / him. Borg destroys most men in her weight class lol

my how we like to over-react after big wins.

Lololol @ cyborg having slow muscled meat hooks lololol
Cyborg is just that a fucking cyborg! She has CRAZY POWER & SPEED, I've yet to see anyone that I feel comfortable sacrificing to her / him. Borg destroys most men in her weight class lol

Then why cant she KO any female fighter even when they are so much smaller and less skilled than she? Face it, she does not hit as hard as people like to make it sound.

Back