Nunes would beat Cyborg

Ah, the good ol' fighter just won and is now unstoppable thread. This would be more convincing if Zingano didn't just fuck her up less than a year ago.

Doubt it, Cyborg would eat those and land one of her own and put nunes down.

Cyborg has exactly ONE KO in her entire career. Ronda has double that.

Cyborg isn't putting anyone down, she'll get tossed down by Ronda and subbed. Gina Carano got mount on Cyborg twice and she has zero grappling credentials. Rond destroys her.

Ah, the good ol' fighter just won and is now unstoppable thread. This would be more convincing if Zingano didn't just fuck her up less than a year ago.

1. How do you know Zingano wouldn't beat Cyborg too

2. Nunes was beating Zingano until she gassed, maybe she finishes Borg first

I would give this a 50/50 chance.

Though if Justino opens as the favorite, I'd bet on Lioness.

Nunes is explosive, that's what I like most about her. Someone like Alexis Davis might be a better all-around fighter but she doesn't have the athleticism to compete with someone like Rousey. Nunes brings something different in a matchup with her. Too bad it comes at the cost of seeing McMann climb back up to Rousey, because stylistically I still think she's the best challenge to Rousey.

And I don't think Nunes would beat Cyborg. Nunes is really fun to watch though.

P.S. Poor McMann, for real. That right hand she took was absolutely nasty.

Wut? Sara has a shot against rousey? Hahahahhahahabhahahhahahahhahahabhahahahahhahahhahahahhahababhajajahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

If her gastank has improved she has a good chance to beat Cyborg. OTOH maybe she hits so hard she won't need a gastank, although that didn't work out against Davis or Zingano...

She is female Shane Carwin lol.

I think girl Vitor is the better comparison

Shouldn't underestimate Nunes. Though she's pegged as a striker, she's a BB in BJJ (Training since 16), Brown in Judo, and training at ATT. I wouldn't call her a favorite against Cyborg, but I consider it perfectly possible that she could take out Cyborg at 135.

And though McMann looked poor against Nunes tonight, she's still got good take downs. Cyborg still hasn't had the opportunity to demonstrate anything remotely close to high level take down defense.

Cyborg's striking is way overrated. She throws loopy hooks in bunches fully aware that the fighters aren't good enough to counter her or even weather the storm

agreed. i'd put money on Nunes if this fight gets made

Nunes isn't some 35 year old with a 5-7 record. It would be a new experience for Cyborg that's for sure.

Unlike Nunes, Cyborg is very durable and can actually fight past 1 round

Back